after almost 3 years a new Firmware is ready for download.
And yes, you remember correct, i started the entry 3 years ago with similar wording.
What is new?
- the content is shown in the menu
- auto-size mode for *.lnx-files
- modify up to 128Bytes at once for 93Cx6 chip
- code optimation (e.g. Flash erase routine)
- Support of 93C66 and 93C86* for all functions with USB (93C66 and 93C86* was requested from some developers - *93C86 only for Board 6)
- only Boa
after more than 3 years a new Firmware is ready for download.
What is new? Now it is possible to use a *.o-file without making a *.lnx-file.
Please note: it is only possible to use single *.o-files.
Please use "Firmware V120 20130313 Language V130.fcb1" for Board 1 FlashCard.
Please use "Firmware V620 20130313 Language V630.fcb6" for Board 6 FlashCard.
The FlashCard only accept a Firmware file which work wi