Jump to content
  • entries
    4,913
  • comments
    2,713
  • views
    1,805,992

Work on Aaron continues


atari2600land

490 views

I continued work on the Odyssey 2 game I've been working on for a few weeks now called Aaron the Aant. I had thought I solved a problem I was having with the aant facing the correct way until a glitch showed up that caused Aaron to switch directions when he was on the same hole twice. So what I did was checked to see if the hole was checked twice in a row and if so, keep facing the way he was the last time. Originally the code had Aaron's right foot cut off when he was facing left, but I figured out the problem (a shared variable), so I moved the offending variable to a different equ value and all was well again. At least I think it is. Playtested for about 7 minutes and nothing unusual showed up. So with 1,943 bytes used out of a possible 2,048 (If I wanted to keep it at 2k, which I should because there shouldn't need to be any drastic changes now), I am pleased with the result. I have been working hard these past few weeks on it, so it's good to see how far I've come during it.

0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...