Jump to content
  • entries
    2
  • comments
    0
  • views
    109

Early Artworks and first levels


abaudrand

54 views

Back in the days (2011-15), we used visualbb to start assembling the differents levels.

The first level was slightly modfied so that each different level have a different challenge for the gameplay.

The background used the extra possibilities offered by the SARA chipset and thanks to Michael « SeaGtGruff » Rideout.

LEVEL-1.jpg

severals levels later, the maximum capacity of the standard kernel of 32Kb is close to be reached.

LEVEL-3.jpg

We also tried to make our customed cartridge and for quite a long time, the programmation was stopped: we had to know if that we could make cartridge by ourselves. If it was doable, the limit of 32Kb would have been compulsory. Unfortunately, our friend Yann didn't succeed to transfer our program onto old legacy cartridges (bought nearly 50 carts on flea market for it).

Ancient-Domains-Of-mysteries.jpg

After a long period of doubt, we decidated to give up doing our cartridge. The game was then extend to 64Kb and is still at that size for the moment.

 

Note: this content is repost from our dedicated website http://www.drakhansnight.com

  • Like 1

0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...