After 9 years, my next PC
Looks like my new games take about as long as it takes to make me buy new hardware.
So I spend the last days to browse the Internet and magazines to select the components for my new PC. Didn't think this would be any fun anymore, but it turned out to be quite interesting. Today I finally ordered it, and it really felt good (hope this feeling stay when I build it together ).
For those who are interested in details:
- BitFenix Shinobi SB 3.0 Midi-Tower USB 3.0 black
- LC Power Pro-Line Series LC7300 V2,3 Silver Shield, 350W (hard to find smaller power supplies these days)
- Gigabyte Z77-D3H
- Core i5 3570k (why does Intel so few quads with the HD4000?)
- 2 x 4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1600 Mhz
- Samsung SSD 830 128GB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200 2TB HD
Will post pictures when it is done.