IGNORED

Texas Pinball Festival March 23rd - 25th

Albert

texaspin2007.jpgThe Texas Pinball Festival is Texas' biggest pinball/gameroom show, featuring over 10,000 square feet of pure gameroom fun, all weekend long! This year's show takes place March 23-25, 2007 at the Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center in Grapevine, Texas. You can expect over 100 pinball machines, classic video games, and other gameroom goodies set for free play for everyone to enjoy the entire weekend! The Texas Pinball Festival also features many vendors and collectors from the area bringing parts, supplies, gameroom memorabilia, pinball machines, slot machines, jukeboxes and classic video games for sale. Other highlights of the show include Several tournaments so you can show your pinball prowess, informative seminars, and a coin-op swap meet. Admission is $15 for a single day, $30 for a three day weekend pass. You can learn more by visiting the official Texas Pinball Festival website.

Only if I wasnt stuck in NE ohio

Yeah, me too, now!!! Which sucks, as I've gone to this show a few times, including in fall of 2005 when they last held it. I'd also usually go to the Houston Arcade Group's show, which they hold once a year. I wonder if there are enough pinball and arcade enthusiasts in Ohio to make putting together a show feasible? Hmmmmm. :)

..Al

Ya that is the one. Are you going to be there. I thought about going. But I only want to go if there is going to be alot venders there.

No plans to go as a vendor, but may stop by to see what it's about since I've never been to one of their shows before. Although maybe I could bring some of my used games and try to sell them, since the show is only a few hours and I won't have to spend a lot of time preparing. And I could maybe setup some homebrew games for people to play on a system or two.

..Al