IGNORED

California Extreme Arcade Show This Weekend!

Albert

cax2007.jpgThose of you in the California Bay Area who love arcade games will want to make sure to check out the California Extreme arcade expo taking place this weekend, August 11th and 12th, at the Parkside Hall in San Jose. California Extreme is an annual celebration of coin-operated pinball machines, video games and other novelties once found in arcades. It's two days that celebrate this exceptional entertainment medium, featuring tournaments, speakers, parts vendors, and an opportunity to play games you may have not seen for years. All the games on display are set for free play, so leave your quarters in the ash tray in your car as you won't need them. For more information, please visit CAExtreme.org.

You're effin' kidding me.

I live in California for 37 years, I discover the (dysfunctional) retro community, and the ENTIRE time I am in California *all* of the events that are posted are on the East Coast, from Ohio, East... mostly in Ohio... of all places...

So I move to Ohio, after receiving *physical* threats from at least ONE East Coast (punk rock, Oi!) member of the AtariAge Forums (The Ramones *still* suck), and getting abused fiercely and unjusitifiably (because of political affiliation, in my opinion) by the owner/operator of this forum, and the FIRST "new event" post about an event is in -California-?!? NORTH California?!?

There *is* no justice. Unless Al chokes on a Pokey.

(Wishing for a Severe Weather Alert resulting in a fatal lightning strike on the AtariAge servers)...

- Paranoid (Now living on the cusp of the Midwest and the East Coast and enjoying the weather)

At least it isn't 115 degrees and 20% humidity.

So I move to Ohio, after receiving *physical* threats from at least ONE East Coast (punk rock, Oi!) member of the AtariAge Forums (The Ramones *still* suck), and getting abused fiercely and unjusitifiably (because of political affiliation, in my opinion) by the owner/operator of this forum, and the FIRST "new event" post about an event is in -California-?!? NORTH California?!?

There *is* no justice. Unless Al chokes on a Pokey.

(Wishing for a Severe Weather Alert resulting in a fatal lightning strike on the AtariAge servers)...

You spelled unjustifiably wrong.

..Al