IGNORED

Atari800MacX 3.7 Released

atarimac

All,

The newest version of Atari800MacX (3.7) has been released. This version has several new features and many bug fixes. One thing users may note is the long standing joystick calibrarion problem in the Mac version of libSDL (which the emulator uses) has been fixed, and it is no longer necessary to move the joysticks in all directions to get them to work correctly.

The program can be downloaded from http://www.atarimac.com .

Here's a summary of the changes:

Features Added/Changed:

* Added option to not mute sound when emulator is not the active program.

* Added the ability to swap disks between any two drives by holding the option key while dragging a disk from one drive to another.

* Added the ability to swap two disks from the drive management panel, and added keyboard shortcuts to the drive managment panel. See help pages for operaton.

* Updated to version 1.2.12 of libSDL. See joystick calbration bug fixed below.

Bugs Fixed:

* Fixed issue with joystick calibration by upgrading libSDL library. It is no longer necessary to move the joysticks in all cardinal directions before use to have them work correctly.

* Fixed issue with Stero Sound option not being saved.

* Fixed issue with Main windows not having focus when starting from the command line.

* Fixed working directory issue when starting from the command line.

* Fixed bug with Frame Skip preference not being displayed correctly.

* Fixed bug with Real Time clock emulation, which has not been working in last several versions.

Mark

Thanks for the update like always. Will give it a try this weekend and maybe it will give me a kickstart to play around with sio2osx which I've only used twice since I got it at the beginning of the year, worked great but I've been too busy.

They work for me, in Safari, Firefox and IE. Do you need to reload the page, are they in your browser cache or something?

I'm talking about the links to buy Sio2PC cables, homey! :)

"The first of the sources is located in the US, and here is the link to purchase this adapter: Atarimax Adapter The second source is located in Poland, and here is the link to purchase this cable: Sio2PC Cable."

Those. :)

Edited by djpubba

• 2 weeks later...