IGNORED

New prototype found for Cabbage Patch

VonGuard

http://blog.gism.net/2008/04/20/most-legen...he-flea-market/

Read it and be ready. I am looking for someone to help me dump these EPROMs. Most are Colecovision titles, but one looks to be the long rumored and lost Cabbage Patch Kids Adventures in the Park for Atari 2600.

2429248669_5229582373_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vonguard/sets...57604647023310/

I love the flea market!

• Like 2

Congrats on the find. I frequent the same flea market and, of course, wish I had gone yesterday! However, no matter how often I hit the fleas I can't be there all the time and I have had some decent finds in my day. Nothing like this, of course, but once the initial waves of jealousy subsided a bit (not fully gone yet :)) my current train of thought is that it's good SOMEONE who knew what they were snagged them--I can't even imagine how much of this stuff gets dumpstered. Best of luck getting the EPROMs dumped--wish I could help with that, but I am more of a player than programmer.

Also, welcome to AtariAge! From your flickr pictures, I get the feeling you might start posting here more often. Be sure to check out the "thrift finds" thread--there's some nice scores recounted in there!

One of the things I like best about this hobby is that it really is a great community & half the fun of it is sharing great finds like this and making other people incredibly envious! Ya lucky bastard.

So, the fellow who's agreed to dump these has a BP Microsystems BP-1200 . Anyone know if this will be capable of reading the EPROMs? Will we have to worry about inversion or voltage?

That programmer should be fine.

This should be dumped at once.

Omegamatrix can help you.

8)

Rad. I fully intend to dump these and make them available. One does not pass up the chance to increment the number of Atari ROMs in archives by 1.

Which is actually kind of hard to do these days!

Glad you found someone dude.

So, the fellow who's agreed to dump these has a BP Microsystems BP-1200 . Anyone know if this will be capable of reading the EPROMs? Will we have to worry about inversion or voltage?

That's a professional programmer with socket module support, definitely no cheapie. (you're lucky to find those for under $500 used) Anyone who owns one should know what he's doing. These 2716 and 2732 chips will be no sweat for it.

Edited by Bruce Tomlin

I only see 2763's...

Since you had to be a smartass, you get to explain to the people who don't have a clue about EPROM's, what the difference is. :P

I am sorry If you thought I was beinga smartass, I am just trying to prevent frying of these eproms. I dont know the difference, I am just trying to help. Sorry.

I only see 2763's...

Since you had to be a smartass, you get to explain to the people who don't have a clue about EPROM's, what the difference is. :P

I am sorry If you thought I was beinga smartass, I am just trying to prevent frying of these eproms. I dont know the difference, I am just trying to help. Sorry.

I'm not sure I know the difference either. Is it a voltage thing?

Tempest

http://blog.gism.net/2008/04/20/most-legen...he-flea-market/

Read it and be ready. I am looking for someone to help me dump these EPROMs. Most are Colecovision titles, but one looks to be the long rumored and lost Cabbage Patch Kids Adventures in the Park for Atari 2600.

2429248669_5229582373_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vonguard/sets...57604647023310/

I love the flea market!

Colecovision unreleased Cabbage Patch Playground ? :ponder:

I'm not sure I know the difference either. Is it a voltage thing?

Tempest

There is no difference. Funny thing is, I was looking into this a few years ago and apparently Intel made them pre-programmed for some big customer and they don't have any recollection of ever manufacturing those chips. LOL

The other EPROM's are:

Hitachi 482764's and two TI2764's. ;)

• Haha 1

Colecovision unreleased Cabbage Patch Playground ? :ponder:

Willie Berdan (supposedly) has CPK Playground/Workout, but hasn't released it.

Also, what could ARD be (ARD rev 20)?

AiR Defense, unreleased colecovision?

Wishful thinking, but that was an Odyssey/Probe 2000 game...I can't see anyone at Coleco ending up with a copy of that.