IGNORED

Retrogaming Times July 2008 Issue Available

RetrogamingMonthly.jpgIssue #50 of the Retrogaming Times Monthly is now online. Highlights from the July 2008 issue include:
  • Apple ][ Incider - Breaking Out
  • NES'cade - Jackal
  • Game Archeologist
  • Who'd Win - Star Wars vs Star Trek
  • Old Wine in New Bottles: SNK Arcade Classics 1
  • Fun Arcade Games That Never Made it to My Arcade
  • Real Life Games

You can find all these and more inside the Retrogaming Times Monthly, now running 130 months in a row! If you've missed any back issues, you can also look through their complete archives to get up to date.

Highlights from the July 2008 issue include:

[*]Who'd Win - Star Wars vs Star Trek

[*]Old Wine in New Bottles: SNK Arcade Classics 1

I love these new Who'd Win articles. Star Wars VS Star Trek. I miss vectors. "You have now entered teh Neutral Zone".

Also thanks for the SNK Arcade Classics review. I wasn't aware it was available, so I went out and bought it yesterday. Played lots of the SNK arcade golf game last night, but also tried out each of the games individually. The fighters feel clunky to me, but they always seemed cool because of the scaling and great animation so I must relearn the moves and investigate these games. Metal Slug is awesome too of course. You can buy some of these games on Wii Virtual Console for $8 or $10 EACH! What a ripoff, just buy this disc for $19.99 for your PS2.

You can buy some of these games on Wii Virtual Console for $8 or $10 EACH! What a ripoff, just buy this disc for $19.99 for your PS2.

Glad you liked "Who'd Win?"!

I think value is in the eye of the beholder. That SNK compilation has a lot of games for $19.99, where as King of the Monsters is $9.00. I don't want all of those other games, I only want King of the Monsters. So to me at least the $9.00 is the better value.