IGNORED

Video Game Trader AtariAge Discount

vgt_offer.jpgVideo Game Trader Magazine has put together a special deal for AtariAge visitors! Through May 31st, you can subscribe to Video Game Trader, beginning with Issue #13, for only $9.99 a year (for US customers--international subscriptions are also discounted). That’s only $1.66 per issue, and represents a $15 savings over the normal subscription price. As a special bonus, not only will you get the $9.99 price for the first year, but for as long as your keep renewing your subscription, it will continue to cost you only $9.99 (versus the normal $19.99 renewal price). You can only get this special subscription deal by following this link for AtariAge visitors. Again, this deal is only good through the end of May!

The magazine looks cool, but the website makes it kind of difficult to figure out what it's all about IMO. Is it is a paper magazine or a digital-only magazine?

I guess I need to change the front page. Sorry about that. Vide Game Trader is a bi-monthly print magazine dedicated to classic video games from Atari 2600 era game to Playstation. We print 6 times per year. The format, up to the last issue, was 5.5 x 8.5.

Starting with Issue #13 the magazine will be full size 8.5 x 11.

Each issue features reviews, retrospectives and more. Each issue also contains the Video Game Trader price guide.

Thanks,

Tom

I tried to sign up using a credit card - but it won't let me because my email is linked to a paypal account. I would rather just use my credit card # to order. So I guess I cannot order your magazine. Too bad - I was interested.

Dustin

Sure you can :)

Try using an email address not associated with paypal. You can create a free email online if you don't have one. That will let you use a credit card.

Tom

Each issue features reviews, retrospectives and more. Each issue also contains the Video Game Trader price guide.

Thanks,

Tom

Why the sudden change in page format?

Edit: I really enjoy the handbook format that you established. I wish you the best nonetheless!

Edited by STGuy1040

Thanks,

Tom

Why the sudden change in page format?

Edit: I really enjoy the handbook format that you established. I wish you the best nonetheless!

I am also partial to the smaller size. But it is very difficult to be taken seriously by the rest of the magazine industry if you are not full size. My goal is to get the magazine in major retail stores and to do that, it needs to be full size.

Thanks for your comments.

Tom

Ummm... have these been consistant?

I was very very dissappointed to order for a year and then only recieve 4 magazines.

:(

I love the magazine but to me, paying for a years worth... only to get 4 at very strange time periods really kind of sucked.

Has this changed?

I was very very dissappointed to order for a year and then only recieve 4 magazines.

I love the magazine but to me, paying for a years worth... only to get 4 at very strange time periods really kind of sucked.

Has this changed?

I can only speak for the past 6 months or so, but I have consistently received new issues every couple months and have been satisfied up to this point.

Good luck on getting your magazine in stores, Tom.

For those of you who already get this, how is the quality? Just like a store bought magazine? Where does one print something like that?

I'm not printing a magazine, I'm just curious. I am kind of slowly (okay I didn't start) working on a book. The lady at work said she could get me some printed over in India very cheap, then I could use that as an almost final proof and begin shopping around for a publisher.

Has this changed?

Hi. I think you might be confusing us with the "other" video game magazine. We started as an online monthly ezine and started printing bi-monthly in September 2008. We print six times per year. Every other month.

Tom

• 2 months later...

Even though the $9.99 discount is no longer available. I have decided to place a PERMANENT promotion for AtariAge readers.

For those that missed the $9.99 special you can now subscribe to a Year of Video Game Trader Magazine for $14.99 ($19.99 CAN & $44.99 International).

Please visit http://www.videogametrader.com/special-off...ri-age-readers/ to subscribe.

Thanks for your support.

Tom Sansone

www.videogametrader.com

got my first issue and let me just give a personal endorsement, great magazine and a great, honest review of prehistoric times that gives only the praise it deserves (ergo SOME praise, not a lot,) and doesn't just dismiss it. nice print quality and very professionally done.