IGNORED

ClassicVGM # 3 Cover Announced

I want to put a plug in for the upcoming issue. I authored the article which is described on the front page of AtariAge as "a fantastic article covering 30 years after Pac-Man; it is a retrospective on Arcade gaming."

I interviewed Joe LeVan of Challenge Arcade and Todd Tuckey of TNT Amusements for this article which discusses the past, present and future of arcades. If you grew up in the arcades like I did 30 years ago you will really find this to be an interesting and entertaining read which is credit to LeVan and Tuckey. I didn't appreciate how good the article was until I put it down for two weeks and gave it another read.

Your money will be well spent for this article alone. I'm not patting myself on the back here because the credit is due to LeVan and Tuckey. If you want to credit me with anything it would probably be that I selected these gents for the interview.

That's the beauty of this thing. All of us enjoy reading each issue as much as we do getting our part done.

Putting it down for two weeks for a re-read later is probably one of the most often overlooked BS filters there is. I try to do this religiously. (I fail though --life gets in the way somehow)

Nice cover!

That's the beauty of this thing. All of us enjoy reading each issue as much as we do getting our part done.

Putting it down for two weeks for a re-read later is probably one of the most often overlooked BS filters there is. I try to do this religiously. (I fail though --life gets in the way somehow)

Nice cover!

;) :thumbsup:

mike it's a pleasure to work for your magazine, and I will continue to do so.

it actually brought back my old editing juices from old fanzine days.

And that's the key - it seems that everyone that contributes to the mag is enjoying the work.

It's been rewarding interviewing Eduardo Mello, Scott Huggins, Todd Tuckey, Joe LeVan and Mike Kennedy thus far. I look forward to working with other interesting personalities in the future.

I'm eagerly awaiting issue #3