IGNORED

New Contests at HighScore.com

Albert

Our friends at HighScore.com are holding a new high score competition for several classic gaming systems, with great prizes for the winners!

Categories include Atari consoles, ColecoVision, MAME, Classic Nintendo consoles, and PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16.

JuneJulyAugust2016.jpg
The following prizes are up for grabs:
Multiple gift certificates for the AtariAge Store are also up for grabs.
High Score is a competitive gaming community, with multiple levels of competition. Gamers earn trophies for their accomplishments (including virtual patches for classic Activision games), which are displayed in a trophy case on their profile.
The contest runs through August 28th, 2016. You can learn full details about the contest here. Good luck!
  • Like 4

While voting for others' scores on the TurboGrafx 16, I was surprised at how nice the graphics look. Looks like it's as good as some SNES games (if not better). My only experience with playing a Turbo Grafx was playing my cousin's console when I visited one summer as a kid. The only games I remember playing on it were Bonk's Revenge and some wrestling game with a wrestler named Spitfire Spike or something like that.

• Like 1