IGNORED

CollectorVision Phoenix Kickstarter is now live!

Bmack36

Congratulations!!

One questions: If we are already in the Early Access category, how do we get caverns of death as well? Is it included or is there a pack-in game option or do we sign up for the Caverns of Death also at the $65 price? Can we be in both categories at the same time?

Congratulations!!

One questions: If we are already in the Early Access category, how do we get caverns of death as well? Is it included or is there a pack-in game option or do we sign up for the Caverns of Death also at the $65 price? Can we be in both categories at the same time?

The Early access comes with the loose copy of Caverns of Death. If you would like to get the CIB copy instead of the loose send me a PM and I can setup an upgrade item in the store to cover the difference.

If you want both, you can just back the CIB Cavern of Death reward level in the kickstarter.

The Early access comes with the loose copy of Caverns of Death. If you would like to get the CIB copy instead of the loose send me a PM and I can setup an upgrade item in the store to cover the difference.

If you want both, you can just back the CIB Cavern of Death reward level in the kickstarter.

Okay. Thanks!

Unfortunately I do not see how this goal is met.

It's going to be rough especially when one considers that $230,000 equates to 1,150 systems at the $200 backing level. Let's hope for the best as well as spread the word, especially that this system has nothing to do with Coleco Holdings, LLC and their past failures.

You get a lot of bang for the buck what with SGM and F18A support built-in as well as an SD Card Drive. Buy an original ColecoVision, SGM, AtariMax Ultimate SD Cart, have it refurbished and modded with an F18A and see how much all that runs you.... roughly $425!!!

• Like 3

Any hints on exactly what the "generic" SNES controller will be?

Also, can I suggest that you add some images and description for Sydney Hunter and the Caverns of Death. Perhaps include a link to reference the SNES kickstarter for the game.

The controller will be just a cheap chinese standard SNES controller. Really just a cheap option for those that don't want to go through the effort to get one themselves.

We are working to get some more info for CoD. The programmer is on vacation at the moment.

The controller will be just a cheap chinese standard SNES controller. Really just a cheap option for those that don't want to go through the effort to get one themselves.

Thanks for clarifying. I'll skip the controller but will pledge for the Phoenix + CIB Sydney Hunter.

Good luck - I really hope you can achieve the goal.

• Like 2

Just pledged for the project.. I am hoping it gets funded as I really want to have a stable Colecovision.. I really wanted to get in on the Early Access but being currently unemployed the best I can do is a regular pledge.

I will tell about this project to my friends as well maybe I can get one or two more pledges.

What is the plan moving forward if it doesn't get funded? Of course I will do my part to post the link to the Kickstarter as many places as humanly possible (and I hope others here will do the same) but certainly there are going to be people who will want the system, even if it doesn't make the funding goal. Is there a "Plan B" in the event that the Kickstarter doesn't fund?

• Like 4

What is the plan moving forward if it doesn't get funded? Of course I will do my part to post the link to the Kickstarter as many places as humanly possible (and I hope others here will do the same) but certainly there are going to be people who will want the system, even if it doesn't make the funding goal. Is there a "Plan B" in the event that the Kickstarter doesn't fund?

I think we will have to look at this a little closer. Right now the early access units purchased prior to the Kickstarter will be getting made. If the kickstarter does fail, it might mean that we just can't hit the $200 price range and have to keep it at $300 or find other ways to reduce costs or add functionality to get more people to purchase it.

• Like 1