IGNORED

AtariAge Spring Homebrew Sale!

Albert

Been holding off on getting some of those new homebrew games for your 2600, 5200 or ColecoVision? Just in time for spring, we've just put every in-stock homebrew game in our store on sale so you can pick up all the titles you're missing! And we're also throwing in free shipping for any orders over $50 (within the US only)!

We've also lowered the price of several items in the store, some by as much as 50%:

We've also upgraded our store and all transactions are now encrypted with high-grade, 256-bit encryption to make your shopping experience safer! This sale only runs through the end of April, so stock up on homebrew games for your favorite system today!

PS: Use the coupon code spring_sale to take an additional $10 off an order of $100 or more!

http://www.atariage.com/store/

OK, I'll be the first to ask it...

If I order items (over $50 worth) from the sale this time, will you ship the items that I'm still waiting for (due to the Adventure II delay) along with that batch?

I'm excited about Adventure II, but I'd really like to get my last order before I go ordering anything else. At this rate, I might not see Reindeer Rescue until NEXT Christmas. :)

Good pricing, Al! Seems like you've got some deals going on.

If I order items (over $50 worth) from the sale this time, will you ship the items that I'm still waiting for (due to the Adventure II delay) along with that batch?

Yes, I'll include the other games from your Adventure II order, just leave a comment in your order to remind me.

..Al

If you really like 2-player simultaneous games....then you MUST get Fall Down... AWESOME!

If I were to buy two 2600 homebrews right now, what would you recommend?

I was thinking Thrust and Man Goes Down

Are there any 5200 or 7800 home brews that I MUST own?

Simultaneous 2 player action is a big selling point but only if the gameplay is actually FUN

If I were to buy two 2600 homebrews right now, what would you recommend?

I was thinking Thrust and Man Goes Down

Thrust+ Platinum is truly a great game, but unfortunately Man Goes Down is not yet available. Many of the homebrew games have reviews in the store, and you can browse all the reviews here:

http://www.atariage.com/store/index.php?main_page=reviews

..Al

I'm excited about Adventure II, but I'd really like to get my last order before I go ordering anything else. At this rate, I might not see Reindeer Rescue until NEXT Christmas. :)

Ditto! This summer is going to be like x-mass when the package does arrive. :D

i was pissed off to see that Quest for Quitana roo was sold out, still picked up like 5-7 games

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I have more of those, I will have to check in the morning and update the store inventory.

..Al

pm me if u find more

I have given Albert permission to sell a limited number of Qb carts just for this spring-sale. That's official sales, as opposed to the brown-bag, under the counter sales that I never get to hear about. :ponder:

Cheers

A

I have added Qb to the store:

http://www.atariage.com/store/index.php?ma...products_id=123

It will only be available through Friday, April 7th, at which point it will be removed for purchase. If you've never had an opportunity to purchase the original Qb, now's your chance!

..Al