IGNORED

Qb 2600 Available for One Week Only!

Albert

qb_sale.jpgAs part of our Spring Homebrew Sale, Qb author Andrew Davie has given us permission to sell Qb for a limited time! If you haven't yet had an opportunity to buy this excellent homebrew, now's your chance! The object of Qb is to move the blocks around in the lower frame so that they match the upper frame. You can only jump between blocks when they are adjacent, otherwise you can only push them around. Fruit appears that you can jump on for points, but watch out for the monsters. Qb is a fast-paced and challenging game, one you don't want missing from your collection! Qb will only be available through midnight on Friday, April 7th, and you can purchase it in the AtariAge Store.

2600_QB_2.jpg

Awesome game, easily one of the best on the system. Anyone considering a homebrew purchase should really snap this up.

You should write a review! :D

..Al

Maybe, but I'd have to declare an interest, having done the label and all :)

Maybe, but I'd have to declare an interest, having done the label and all :)

I didn't add any disclaimers to my reviews of games that I'd done labels for. I just tried to write an honest, unbiased review.

Except, of course, for the ones where I was bribed.

;)