IGNORED

What is your favorite "Legend of Zelda" game?

Rhindle The Red

What is your favorite "Legend of Zelda" game?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite "Legend of Zelda" game?

• The Legend of Zelda (NES or GBA)
    • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES or GBA)
    • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES or GBA)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64 or GCN)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64 or GCN)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBC)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (GBC)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (GBA)
    • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GCN)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GCN)
    • The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii or GCN)
    • I can't decide. There's too many good choices.
    • I don't really like any of them.
    • I don't know. Never played a one of 'em.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

So, in my free time I've been doing practically nothing but play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. There's been a lot of talk about it being the best in the series, so I thought I'd run a poll as to which was people's favorites. "But," I thought, "that doesn't have much to do with Atari." So I decided to do a whole series of "favorite entry" polls about all sorts of game series for all sorts of systems. But I'm starting with Zelda.

I'm only including the true-blue games in the series, not the LCD or (heaven forbid) the CD-I games and each title gets only one entry regardless of variant editions (BS-Zelda, Link's Awakening DX, Master Quest).

Remember, this is supposed to be your *favorite*, not necessarily the best. Which is the one you think most fondly of, or are most likely to want to replay year after year?

I'd have to pick the original or maybe the 3rd one. But you left out 2 for the CD-I.

First of all:

I'm only including the true-blue games in the series, not the LCD or (heaven forbid) the CD-I games

And, secondly, there were (lordy) three CD-I games: Link: Faces of Evil, Zelda: Wand of Gamelon and Zelda's Adventure.

I'd rather include the LCD games. The Game & Watch one is even available for the Game Boy Advance as an unlockable in Game & Watch Gallery 4, so could be considered viable.

There's no option for "never played any of them". :)

*Choke*

*Gag*

*Spit-take across the room*

What?

The concept never even crossed my mind.

Have to disagree on best gameboy title...but Link's Awakening is good. My own personal favorite is quite possibly Battleship. I thought I'd get bored of it, but I still play several round of it about four times a week.

but (so that Rhindle the Red doesn't use his moderatorly powers) back to the topic, I think Zelda V is the best. (That's Ocarina of Time for you mere mortals).

I can't say why, but out of the ones I've played (original, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask), it's just got the best stuff. Majora's Mask certainly had the same forumla, but it just doesn't have the magical touch.

I have a bad habit of getting halfway through Zelda games then stopping and never picking them up again. In fact, Wind Waker was the first Zelda game I actually finished since Zelda II on the NES. But Twilight Princess is my favorite. So much to do, so well crafted, such brilliant puzzles, perfect pacing... I can't say enough good about it. One of my favorite games of all time.

Ocarina of Time.

I've liked all the Zelda games, except for Legend of Zelda. but OoT reminds me of long summer days spent playing/watching other people play N64.

It's amazing how I too could watch other people play Oot and never get bored. However TP is the game I am currently playing and I am so stoked about it that I have to vote for it.

I'd have to pick the original or maybe the 3rd one. But you left out 2 for the CD-I.

First of all:

I'm only including the true-blue games in the series, not the LCD or (heaven forbid) the CD-I games

And, secondly, there were (lordy) three CD-I games: Link: Faces of Evil, Zelda: Wand of Gamelon and Zelda's Adventure.

I'd rather include the LCD games. The Game & Watch one is even available for the Game Boy Advance as an unlockable in Game & Watch Gallery 4, so could be considered viable.

There's no option for "never played any of them". :)

*Choke*

*Gag*

*Spit-take across the room*

What?

The concept never even crossed my mind.

Whoa... First of all, sorry

I just never got into any of the games.

LOOVVVEEEE the music from the original NES game, though.

Totally agree. Never really liked any (I have played most of them). For sure like legend of zelda the least, but it does have great music. I might pick up twilight princess for Wii. I do like Ocarina of Time the most and I hear it is similar.

Wow, so I'm the first voter for Minish Cap. You all don't know what you're missing! :)

For some reason I just did not get in to this game at all, maybe it was just a bad time for me to buy it or something but I barely even gave it a chance. With all the nice things people have to say about it though I might have to pick it up again :ponder:

I have a bad habit of getting halfway through Zelda games then stopping and never picking them up again. In fact, Wind Waker was the first Zelda game I actually finished since Zelda II on the NES. But Twilight Princess is my favorite. So much to do, so well crafted, such brilliant puzzles, perfect pacing... I can't say enough good about it. One of my favorite games of all time.

I did this with "a link to the past" I got frusterated around the mirror world (or whatever it was, cant quite remember since it was over 15 years ago) and I never played it again. I don't know why but I just wasn't into to it anymore. I got Final Fantasy 2 next and played it all the way through, kind of strange.