IGNORED

so, next meet, what kind of contest?

Go man Go! If you've got the gear to pull off a Wii contest then by all means bring it over. Lets discuss prize ideas, I should have some of my homebrew beer to offer :)

As a side note if anyone is planning to do any other contests or show off projects, protos etc you are advised to bring the console too, my gameroom isnt up to having everything set up at once yet.

Go man Go! If you've got the gear to pull off a Wii contest then by all means bring it over. Lets discuss prize ideas, I should have some of my homebrew beer to offer :)

As a side note if anyone is planning to do any other contests or show off projects, protos etc you are advised to bring the console too, my gameroom isnt up to having everything set up at once yet.

Hi Chris,

I was planning to sponsor a ColecoVision Ping-Pong championship. Prize would be an Opcode game. Do you have a TV set available? I didn't have the chance to buy a portable set yet...

Eduardo