IGNORED

Traveller 7800

gambler172

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, My Time with Travi is almost over. This week he moves on to his next home. We've had a good time hanging out with friends....

friends.jpg

I took Travi out to me favorite local spot, but the damn pictures didn't come out too well, so I'm hoping to sneak out there again before tuesday and get a few good ones.

But here he is with "The Homemade Club"...

homemadeclub.jpg

And of course today we had a kinda going away party for him and EVERY atari 7800 cart came out to wish him well...

totalpackage.jpg

And before they all went to bed for the night, there was a secret meeting of the rare cart club....

rare1.jpg

So thats about it. Its been fun, and He did get to see the sites of Moncure,NC and Apex,NC. But like I said the camera had some flash issues and none came out. I will try and swing by and take a few shots during the day on monday.

• 2 weeks later...
Travi arrived at my house and started chewing on my socks. He pooped on my floor and barks at my daughter. I think the guy from Utah acciendentally mailed his dog instead of Travi.

I need the Travi customer service number.

Cousin Vinnie

Kick'em in the nuts!! That outta straighten him out. Sometimes the best love is tough love ;)

I think the guy from Utah acciendentally mailed his dog instead of Travi...

I need the Travi customer service number.

Cousin Vinnie

I've never owned a dog. Though I admit, Travi did fall and bump his head once while in my care. That might explain his behavior. :ponder:

Here's a few photos taken of Traveller 7800 meeting Globetrotter! Trotter gave Travi the "tour" around Orem and Provo, Utah. 8)

post-2955-1183426709_thumb.jpgpost-2955-1183427042_thumb.jpgpost-2955-1183426814_thumb.jpgpost-2955-1183426891_thumb.jpg

1. ATTACK OF THE CLONES: Travi hangs with Trotter and his silver buddies before they are shipped out to members of the gaming community around the world.

2. One of the unique buildings around here: The Provo LDS Temple.

3. In the background: The Seven Peaks water resort/ Peaks Ice Arena: where several events were held during the 2002 Winter Olympics.

4. Me posing with Trotter and Travi at my college( university status next year ), Utah Valley State, in Orem. We are sitting on a waterfall/fountain ( not sure the correct term ), located in the center of campus.

My Time With Travi can be located at

http://www.flipsiderunner.com/7800/travi.html

Here some photos:

The rare cart club

post-351-1183910981_thumb.jpg

In Knoxville with crazy children

post-351-1183911197_thumb.jpg

At the fireworks show on the roof at Graham Central Station in Nashville before my band Flipside Runner performs

post-351-1183910960_thumb.jpg

Cousin Vinnie

PS: Check out that article. You may chuckle

Edited by Cousin Vinnie

...PS: Check out that article. You may chuckle

Great article! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LOL! at Travi's expression in the "Wii sucks!" photo! :lol:

Could Travi be Trotter's evil twin? Trotter has always been the perfect houseguest... well, except for that incident involving Pac-Man. :ponder:

Travi was brownnosing Trotter with all kinds of compliments while he was here in Utah. Now he's got your kids worshipping him? Methinks he may have let some extra RAM overflow his memory registers or something. Hopefully the experience at MGC (or wherever he goes next since MGC is over :ponder: ) will bring him back down to Earth. :)

I'll be posting a report of Travi's stay here in Utah soon on Trotter's site!

Weston 8)

Edited by Gateway

• 2 weeks later...