IGNORED

What's your favorite "Pac-Man" game?

Rhindle The Red

What's your favorite "Pac-Man" game?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite "Pac-Man" game?

• Pac-Man (Namco)
    • Ms. Pac-Man (Bally Midway)
    • Super Pac-Man (Namco)
    • Pac-Man Plus (Bally Midway)
    • Baby Pac-Man (Bally Midway)
    • Jr. Pac-Man (Bally Midway)
    • Pac & Pal (Namco)
    • Pac-Mania (Atari)
    • Pac-Man Arrangement (Namco)
    • I can't choose one
    • I never played any of them
    • I don't like any of them

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I voted Pac-Man. I sucked at all of the original maze/chase titles (I only got up to speed when Pac-Land came out), but as a character, fad, and representative of my era's video game culture, Pac-Man's been my guy for... crap... a quarter of a century. I dressed up as Pac-Man for Hallowe'en when I was 7, and I wear a Pac-Man t-shirt (on off days) at the age of 32.

I said Pac-Mania since I am a big fan of Jagmania for the Jaguar.

I also like the Coleco handheld Pac-Man game since it is the only one that I know of that allows two player (at the same time) Pac-Man. Now that was a great concept.

In short, never cared for the arcade, but some side venues were great!

post-4709-1172381252_thumb.jpg

post-4709-1172381272_thumb.jpg

My favorite Pac-Man game of all time is Ms. Pac- Man. I like them all. Especially the Atari 2600 version & the NES version. I'm a Ms. Pac- Man freak. I've loved it since I was a kid back in the 80's, like '82 & '83 when the Pac- Man craze was going on. I'm very nestalgic over the Atari 2600 Ms. Pac- Man version though. I can play it for hours & never get bored of it. Like they said in an Atari ad in the 80's, " You don't just play Ms. Pac Man you fall in love with her " & I have :0)...

I voted Pac-Man. I sucked at all of the original maze/chase titles (I only got up to speed when Pac-Land came out), but as a character, fad, and representative of my era's video game culture, Pac-Man's been my guy for... crap... a quarter of a century. I dressed up as Pac-Man for Hallowe'en when I was 7, and I wear a Pac-Man t-shirt (on off days) at the age of 32.

I swear, I could have written this ENTIRELY.

I have fond but fleeting memories of Pac-Man Plus, because I only saw it once or twice as a kid, and it fascinated me. (For many years I thought it was a hack along the lines of New Puc-One or Hangly Man, until I learned otherwise). Pac-Man itself still gives me a large nostalgic kick, as does Ms. Pac-Man and Junior to lesser degrees.

That said, my favorite one to actually play is Super Pac-Man. Just complicated enough to give it an edge, but still simple enough to be fun.

=DS=