IGNORED

Thanks for a fun meet...

Hey, that was a good time.

Opcode it was especially cool meeting you! Sorry if I talk too fast!

ClubNinja we miss you pal.... have you given us up? Us console-centric folk not good enough for your pinball and upright lovin' ways?

And speaking of pictures... Christian I hope you got some beyond folks standing around wiimotes in hand.

The Wii was fun, but we're so due for a return to the retro for another tourney. And, you know, at least some kind of token prize.

That one tourney we had where a few people picked various games... that was pretty cool. And who knows, maybe I never would have played QuickStep...

Edited by kisrael

Thank you for bringing the Wii! I totally need one now...

It was great to meet everyone. Special thanks to Christian for hosting, homebrew, and the NES pad and Chad for the Genesis and taking some broken stuff off my hands.

Had a great time at my first meet.

ClubNinja we miss you pal.... have you given us up? Us console-centric folk not good enough for your pinball and upright lovin' ways?

Nah, I was just spending the day doing other things. Working out the differences between "apple" and "banana" have become infinitely more important to me.