IGNORED

Pictures of the 2-25-07 meet

Thanks to everyone for coming out, I was happy to have everyone over to the new place, it sure was a long time coming.

As always I spent more time drinking and talking and drinking than documenting the event so you'll just have to make do with what I managed to keep in focus.

Heres the same ol' shot of the gameroom only now there are people in it

IMG_7900.jpg

Where would we be without Kirk and his love of all things multiplayer, just look at him here with his projector... He seems to be saying "and I'm a PC"

IMG_7921.jpg

Todd, whats wrong with your arm? It cant be sore from hauling tradebait or beer...Hope you had fun at your Oscar party (dork)

IMG_7913.jpg

We're known for two things here at NECG, great trades and high fashion

IMG_7916.jpg

Eduardo brings out his...well just read the shirt

IMG_7905.jpg

Phaxda, Chad, Eduardo and John Hodgeman... wait, wait who keeps pressing A?

IMG_7933.jpg

Not sure whats going on here, prototypes, repairs or the start of a 'real life' Knight Rider project

IMG_7909.jpg

Then he got even more excited showing us how Wii Weather works

IMG_7898.jpg

Aww that trademeet left me filled with love, see you in 5 months

IMG_7837.jpg

Where would we be without Kirk and his love of all things multiplayer, just look at him here with his projector... He seems to be saying "and I'm a PC"
LOL

Todd, whats wrong with your arm? It cant be sore from hauling tradebait or beer...Hope you had fun at your Oscar party (dork)
Arm farts?

We're known for two things here at NECG, great trades and high fashion
So my shirt has a few holes in it. :P You know, I didn't need that Title Match manual after all...

Not sure whats going on here, prototypes, repairs or the start of a 'real life' Knight Rider project
I don't know, but the CV games Eduardo brought were super cool. Edited by Keir

hey, i tried to look for the next meet on your website, and yet your site is screwed up still. i had alot more actual prototypes to show for the atari2600, 5200 and the Odyssey2. and yet no one even emailed me back. i remember when i called you on seeing when the next meet was and you brushed me off on the phone. What gives?

post-6763-1172869231_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey. I live in Mass..near the NH border..i'll have to come to one of these gatherings sometime. Also, I tried signing up for the forums and such on the New England Classic Gaming webiste but never got an email saying it was accepted...any idea why? I have been addictged to old 2D games for many years now and none opf my friends seem to really be into it. They all like PS3 and all stuff...I cant get into it. It would be nice to meet some other people as into the oldeer stuff as I am.

Edited by OldSchoolGamer88

I just made another thread. I am moving at the end of this month (to California!) and need to get rid of some stuff. Plus, my fiancee (yes, more news) is going to be out of town next weekend, so if there is sufficient interest on such short notice, people are welcome to gather at my place in Porter Square (Somerville/Cambridge). It's not quite Christian's room of Doom, but I have the Wii, PS2, Dreamcast on one TV, and my 7800, NES, etc, is still hooked up to the other.

Dont worry about the old forums on the NECG website, they've been redirected to this location. Hope to see you at the next trademeet.... We really should get around to planning one!

I just made another thread. I am moving at the end of this month (to California!) and need to get rid of some stuff. Plus, my fiancee (yes, more news) is going to be out of town next weekend, so if there is sufficient interest on such short notice, people are welcome to gather at my place in Porter Square (Somerville/Cambridge). It's not quite Christian's room of Doom, but I have the Wii, PS2, Dreamcast on one TV, and my 7800, NES, etc, is still hooked up to the other.

Dont worry about the old forums on the NECG website, they've been redirected to this location. Hope to see you at the next trademeet.... We really should get around to planning one!

Haha, that would most likely be why I wasnt accepted. It all seems to make sense now. Anyway, if you ever do end up planning another meet I would more than likely be there..as long as I can get ahold of some wheels. Shouldnt be a problem. So what is it you all do at these meets anyway? Just bring stuff you want to get ird of and make trades with people and play games and all that? Do people bring stuff with them to play? I would bring my Neo CD or 2 slot ConsolizedMVS(if I can get it fixed)....unless the poerson hosting it alreayd has one. That is always fun. Anyway, keep me posted. It is nice to see soo many people are still into the old stuff :)