IGNORED

AtariAge Master Wii Code List

Shannon

Hi all Finally got time to play a little Wii as well as entering all the ones on the list to my Wii whew that was some effort but I got all of ya's entered now maybe Ill see yas here or you will see mii on a wii near you :)

Rita Fry :) Dude and Em have all shown up on my machine.

A few things about it, though.

First off, I really wish that Miis could be configured for a promiscious mode where they would just totally wander. Basically look for an IP with a particular open port and go there, regardless of registration between two Wiis. It is such a cool concept, and I think that stopping short out of whatever fear it was was a bad idea. The idea of creating a virtual avatar that actually wanders from machine to machine without you there seems cool, as does the idea of finding new Miis on my Wii randomly.

It also would be cool if a Mii visitor could be set to travel from YOUR machine to other registered Wiis, which would achieve the same basic effect. If I understand correctly, once your Mii comes to my machine, that is the end of the road... so if I had a dissimilar friend that you were NOT registered with, your Mii won't go 2 degrees of separation (or more) to his machine. Again, I just think it would be a cool life-simulation model to see how many Wiis you would end up with if you could allow this. It would also be cool if you could somehow throttle it... "Allow My Miis to only travel two degrees of separation". I mean, theoretically with the whole 7 degrees of Bacon thing, if you had it set above 8, you could expect your Mii to appear globally.

Finally... I blamed my Wii, and the Wii implementation of 802.11x is obviously not one of the best... but it was something on my Belkin end of things. I think it was the AP I have up in my daughter's room. Anyhow, I reset all my wireless-to-wired Buffallo access points, all my Belkin APs and my router, and my wireless woes all went away. At least until the next hiccup. Sucks having to run around shutting down everything... and I wish I had written down the IP addresses I gave to all the wireless points on my net... but, anyhow... I was wrong... it wasn't the Wii's fault.

Well..Paranoid, I'm not sure what your talking about regarding the Miis exactly. But I do know that if you set your Mii to mingle, then it should eventually appear in the Mii parade on ALL Wiis that you have registered and whom have registered you. I now have like 319 Miis in my Mii parade. I have only actually taken about 6 and put them in my Mii plaza. However, the Miis in the Mii parade still appear as spectators in Wii sports games like Bowline and Tennis. Sometimes the Miis from the Mii parade will appear in the teams for baseball as well.

Based on what you saying though. You think it is too bad that the Miis only wander around to other Wiis that are registered to you and not just globably? I'm glad that it doesn't. I already have over 300 Miis in the parade now...imagine if Miis set to mingle from all 11million currently sold Wiis Miis were all wandering around? How large would the Mii parade then be?

How many copies of Mario, Luigi, Stan, Cartman, etc do you really want in your Mii parade?

BTW...the only Mii of yours to come to my specific Wii plaza was Trinity I believe. She's cool...

LOL! Trinity is my wife's... I think she just started making her and went, "That looks like Trinity" and went with it. She is cool, though.

I'm surprised mine hasn't shown up yet.

I would just like Miis to be able to jump from a Wii they are made on, to another Wii they are registered with as a friend, to a third Wii that is registered with that middle Wii as a friend (but not registered with the first Wii, for example). It would just be cool to find out how far from home your Mii might wander...

Although evidently MY Wii is a homebody. :)

For example, I doubt I'll ever make enough Wii friends to have 319 Miis in my plaza... but being that you and I have registered, it would be cool if Miis in YOUR parade would travel to mine.

Edited by Paranoid

I NOW HAVE MY OWN WII AND THE NUMBER IS:

0384-2803-0053-9484

Please update on list! Yaaaay! I love my Wii. I will be adding everyone I can because there is nothing I like more than lots of Mii-mingling!

Phil/Phaxda

You think that one is gross..wait until you get $2 whore showing up on your Wii. I don't know which AA memember created it...but I don't like having to explain that one and the other titled "Big Nig" to my boys...

I really wish that when I delete a Mii from the parade, that it would stay DELETED!!! Naturally whoever created them was too chickensh$t to put the creators name on them...

hi! just posting from my wii! :D

my wii code is 4491 0251 8471 8756

nick is rockinkat

Rayman: Raving Rabbids is cool.

have some other games but havn't touched them yet.

Hey didn't realize you had finally picked one up. I'll add you in a few secs if you return the favor (6639 4279 5563 3899).

I am halfway through the list and CrossBow and Paranoid are the only 2 not grayed out do far. I did get some nice Miis in my parade, though. So if you haven't updated my number, do it up!

0384-2803-0053-9484

Added you in as well. I have about 18 pages of names and maybe 5 pages are actually not grayed-out. Since you can only have 20 pages, I'm going to start cleaning house here pretty soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

got mine used too

on the Wii channel screen point the wiimoate to the little msg envelope in the lower right corner

click A then click on the little note pad icon in lower left screen Create Message then youll see memo pad then an open envelope then Address Book click on Address book and your Wii number is right there

Ok - I'm a little confused here - what exactly are these? How do I find out my number (I just got a Wii) and what do they do?

sorry if I'm being dense, but I didn't get a book with my Wii (I got it used)

Bob

Nintendo didn't make it the easiest thing to do....The book would not have helped...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...