IGNORED

B&C John Skruch Ebay Auctions, Watch the Ebay MyAtari Store

atarifan49

If you haven't heard already, B&C is auctioning :lust: items off for John Skruch. John Skruch was the last employee to work for Atari. His time there stretched from the Warner days all the way thru the Tramiel era of Atari. He has had quite a history with Atari and was involved in many, many products. He's auction his items off thru B&C's Ebay Store.

Bruce has indicated that he will be listing 3 to 4 more auction for John Skruch once or twice a week. You should check the Myatari auctions on Ebay for them. John's auction all come will Letters of Authenticity on Atari letter head and signed by John Skruch himself.

Here's a list of current and/or recently sold items. I've provided links to items that I could find while making this post. One's without links haven't been posted yet. There's one item marked sold I couldn't find in the completed auctions.

Current as of 10 Mar 2007, 0845 Pacific time zone, USA.

LYNX

1 Chess cart – no date

1 Qix cart –dated 7/22/91

(sold) 1 Lynx Hint book – marked "Do not remove from building. Do not copy whole or in part. Return to Greg LaBrec."

XE

(sold) 1 Super Pac-Man eprom set – dated 6/14/?

1 Animated Puzzle eprom set – dated 4/12/?

1 Tower Toppler eprom cart – final 3/13/?

1 Jr. Pac-Man eprom cart – dated 7/10/?

1 Xenophobe eprom supercart – no date

1 Deflektor eprom supercart – no date

(sold) 1 Commando eprom supercart – no date

1 Startrux eprom cart in plastic – no rev, dated 1983

1 SALT cart in plastic version 2.07

1 Super SALT cart in plastic rev A.02

(sold) 1 Verify cart in plastic V3.3

Added to his store inventory:

1 - Atari 1984 Olympics pin. I believe this is quite rare. The Tramiels did not pay for the production of the pins so only a few samples exist. I got mine from Brooke Battle, who new Atari kept to finish up the Olympic obligations they could not get out of.

1 Missile Command hand held game by MGA

(sold) 1 Asteroids hand held game by MGA

1 Centipede hand held game by MGA

All MIB. These were production QA / licensing samples from MGA to Atari. I also have a Super Breakout not in box.

Damn it....

I was hoping to win that Oix cart. I guess I should have stayed up longer (or bid an even $100)

I take it this cart is the exact version of the released version... right? I guess if it were different, then I'd want it more.

That's okay... I'll keep saving for a different purchase.

New listings from John today.

SALT Rev 2.7 Authentic Test Cart Atari

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0...8959&lk=URL

Defkektor XE SUPERCART Atari 800/XL/XE Test!!

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0...9211&lk=URL

Towers II Atari Jaguar Cartridge By Telegames New Mint!

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0...9043&lk=URL

Just in from John 3/13/2007

..................................................................................

Hi Bruce,

Certs for Deflektor, SALT and Towers II are going in the mail tomorrow. Next up will be XE Xenophobe, Lynx Chess and Jr. Pac Man.

Cheers,

John S.

OK I'm out. I probably would have just given the prototype to Tempest. I just want the bin put on Atariage. Looks like Goochman has the highest bid right now. Any guesses how high this is going to go? $400?

Allan

My guess is the $500 range. Too rich for my blood.

Tempest

If anyone wants to pool together let me know. I want this out in the open like everyone else. I figure whomever keeps the cart will pay a bit more unless copies can be made to others ;)

I actually thought about bidding on this for the same reason. Depending on how you want to do the pool I may be interested in joining.

Mitch

If anyone wants to pool together let me know. I want this out in the open like everyone else. I figure whomever keeps the cart will pay a bit more unless copies can be made to others ;)

I actually thought about bidding on this for the same reason. Depending on how you want to do the pool I may be interested in joining.

Mitch

Me too.

Allan

My thoughts would be that whomever gets to keep the original pays 50% - the other 50% is split amongst the rest who will recieve a dump or whatever - if a cart could be made from this that would be great(maybe whomever keeps it gets carts made for the other 50% contributors depending on how much the cart goes for) - something along those lines.

Id hate to see this thing disappear into someones closet for 20 years..............

Mitch

Me too.

Allan

Ditto