IGNORED

NES High Score Club 2nd Season Week #2 - Double Dragon II

vdub_bobby

DoubleDragon2-TheRevengeU_002.png

EDIT: 106,320

And I think I can get a bit higher. I've got a strategy.

BTW, that thing I said about grappling moves is a bit misleading. Usually I have it on Supreme Master, but in Warrior mode the enemies have less health and die before you can squeeze enough points out of them.

:ponder: ?

Scores updated and: please remember, no leeching.

I.e., please don't toy with the enemies forever to get huge points. (E.g., punch, walk away, punch, walk away, punch, walk away, ...)

Also: 30,060 :) Thanks for the tip, Rudy: the super uppercut is very powerful and worth a lot of points (500!)

post-6060-1174317304_thumb.png

I got much better my 2nd game, but I think I've had as much as I can take. This is a good game though. I remember enjoying it way back, and it's quite a bit more refined than the 1st one. It's frustrating that almost all my deaths were caused by falls. The timed jumps in that castle level (6?) are tricky with the lag. That sort of thing is much easier in Mega Man.

post-5182-1174379938_thumb.png

Gotta use the Cyclone kick it's worth 500 and does less damage than the uppercut.

You can get extra hits from the alot of the enemies, the firebombers, the tarzan freak, the army guy and the nunchuckers.

I also suicided a guy in the spiked hallway by jumping into the spiked roof so I could do the wakeup uppercuts.

Sorry for the big pic.

The AA won't upload my massive pixel pick and my HP photo editor is being a bitch.

post-1820-1175214827_thumb.jpg