IGNORED

April Game Review Contest KickBack

Goochman

Ok folks - here are the games for review this month:

Kickback

Battle Ships --> http://www.mushca.com/f/atari/index.php?idx=2

Caverns Of Khafka

Everyone that plays and posts a review (not looking for a story, 2 sentences is enough) will get 1 HSC point for each game.

Please post reviews for Kickback here.

When I saw the name of this game I thought it was something else. When I fired it up it was a game I played a looong time ago and didnt spend much time on - best way to describe it is a 1v2 soccer game on a short field :)

There is a competing computer player, a computer goalie and 'targets' on the field. The goal is to hit the 'electro' ball towards the targets and goal. You get points for hitting a target and placing in the goal. You can only hit the targets face on - any shot from behind passes through them.

The ball speed can be sped up or slowed down by hitting the fire button. For some reason the ball will turn blue which I dont know what this means/does.

For the life of me I could get all the targets, though I reached a high score of 3310 :) - Not alot of replay value for me on this on.

Thorn EMI went on to create a really good soccer game that maybe this was their 'practice round' :)

kickback.JPG