IGNORED

Mr.Do!'s Castle - Prototype Cartridge?

Xenos_

Good day everyone,

Last night I picked up a box of Atari 400/800 games at a fleamarket. I buy old games and sell them as a hobby. One of the games in the box is labeled "Mr.Do!'s Castle". I suspect this might be a prototype cartridge, or perhaps a bootleg, but I can't find any info online to tell me for sure.

Here are the details:

-It comes in a Parker Brothers cartridge

-The label is a small white square

-The label is black and white, but the logo is professional and not an ink jet print job

-The edges of the cartridge look as though it might of been sealed by hand with some sort of melting tool, but the lines are neat.

I don't own a Atari 400/800, so I can't test the cart to see whats actually on it.

I do have images and I will post the with this posting later today when I get them on my webserver.

If anyone has any info or opinions if this is a prototype or not, please reply to the posting.

Thanks,

Adam

You have the rare 2 million dollar prototype Mr Dos Castle cart!! hurry up and sell it on ebay. Can you wait until I sell my home to buy it from you? Hahahah april fools. Its not that rare and it is not a prototype.

Wow, some very bitter people on this forum.

You have the rare 2 million dollar prototype Mr Dos Castle cart!! hurry up and sell it on ebay. Can you wait until I sell my home to buy it from you? Hahahah april fools. Its not that rare and it is not a prototype.