IGNORED

New Game "Speed up!" for network game

Heaven/TQA

Howdy folks

This is great! The first new multilink game in years. And from somebody whom, IIRC hasn't written a multilink game before. I hope more multilink games will follow.

BTW for those without a clue. Multilink is also known as Gamelink II. You boot the first computer of a drive. Than you connect this computer to the multilink network. Now you switch on number and after it's ready booting from computer 1, you can switch on computer number 3. You can have 8 Atari 8 bit computers in a network.

Read all about it on my special stuff page, in the multi-interfaces part.

Greetings

Mathy

btw. mathy your website is missing latest video xe videos... ;)

lol i was looking at that too. I tried to look at the progress on atari area via poltran tonight. It seems it is getting close :)... ok back to the threads subject...

Howdy folks

This is great! The first new multilink game in years. And from somebody whom, IIRC hasn't written a multilink game before. I hope more multilink games will follow.

BTW for those without a clue. Multilink is also known as Gamelink II. You boot the first computer of a drive. Than you connect this computer to the multilink network. Now you switch on number and after it's ready booting from computer 1, you can switch on computer number 3. You can have 8 Atari 8 bit computers in a network.

Read all about it on my special stuff page, in the multi-interfaces part.

Greetings

Mathy

Mathy, many thanks for the explanation for a newbie like me. I didn't have a clue what this Multilink is all about. I realized we can play games supporting Multilink through Atari800Win emulator with Network game option. Am I right?

Howdy folks

@Heaven: I know only two video's. I'll upload the second one soon.

@Tezz: I look at the Video Board XE topic at Atari Area every day. But I don't speak Polish.

@Gury: My "big" computer is a Mac, not a PC. And I only use emulators to get an impression of a piece of software, but I don't use them regularly, so I have no clue about emulators and a network game option.

Greetings

Mathy