IGNORED

I am updating the Air Raid registry.

homerwannabee

Fortunatley this one is not that hard to update. There are 8 carts out there with the one that is being auctioned off right now.

The list

1. Rick Weiss: cart (Got his from Pitfall Harry)

2. Wonder007:cart (Got his off Ebay)

3. Sylabyss:cart (Got his off Ebay)

4. Wonder007:cart (Got his from Neoneon)

5. Jeffgamer:cart (Got his off Ebay)

6. Jimk: cart (Got his off Ebay)

7. Mystery person:cart (Got his from Kidsconnection)

8. Jerry G.: cart

xx. Terry Rutt:cart, box (Reportedly got his from a thrift store) Really not too sure this one actually exist's

Also as you can see there is still a lot of info I need. If you have any info to help with I would definetly appreciate it. Also number 5 and 6 are Ebay names if you have their Atariage handle that would be appreciated. And of course does anyone know who Kidsconnection sold his cart to?

Edited by homerwannabee

Actually, I did not get my from kidsconnection, I do not recall who it was but I remember that the Kidsconnection auction was the one right after mine and apparently the buyer from the kidsconnection auction had problems with the cart and demanded his money back. Not sure what happened afterwards. I'll try to find out the name of the people that sold me Air Raid. I know that my cart is in very close to mint condition and plays perfectly on all of my NTSC television sets. :)

Is this the only known game to use that case? I have a hard time believing that anyone would go through an expensive injection molding setup just to spit out the handful of known copies. There's gotta be a tub full of these things sitting around somewhere.
It's the only T-handle of that type.

8)

• 6 months later...

I would like to be added to this, I am not a collector but have this game in my mother's attic (I am having her confirm this tonight.) I remember the game, with the strange t-shaped handle on top very well. Not sure of the condition, I was quite young when I had it, hopefully I didn't peel the label off. . . Had no idea it was worth anything until I saw the post linked to kotaku http://www.gamesniped.com/2007/11/08/world...ve-video-games/ about the rarist games.

I would potentially like to sell it, just not in the scene, was referred to this site for more information.

Thanks,

boognish523

I don't remember where it came from, if they didn't sell it at stores it was a flea market or garage sale.

I would like to be added to this, I am not a collector but have this game in my mother's attic (I am having her confirm this tonight.) I remember the game, with the strange t-shaped handle on top very well. Not sure of the condition, I was quite young when I had it, hopefully I didn't peel the label off. . . Had no idea it was worth anything until I saw the post linked to kotaku http://www.gamesniped.com/2007/11/08/world...ve-video-games/ about the rarist games.

I would potentially like to sell it, just not in the scene, was referred to this site for more information.

Thanks,

boognish523

I don't remember where it came from, if they didn't sell it at stores it was a flea market or garage sale.

Well I added you to the list, but put you as question mark until you know for sure. :)

Edited by homerwannabee

Thanks,

boognish523

I will paypal you $5 if you can take a picture of your Air Raid game next to todays newspaper. I guess what I am saying is I don't believe you :P

Prove me wrong :ponder:

Thanks,

boognish523

I will paypal you $5 if you can take a picture of your Air Raid game next to todays newspaper. I guess what I am saying is I don't believe you :P

Prove me wrong :ponder:

So I spoke with my mother and she did find it and is shipping it to me this week. . . she is also looking for an atari to send as well. . . is there anyone in the Seattle area that has a working 2600 that would be willing to have me bring the Air Raid over to take pictures etc?? I will take a picture of it once it gets here regardless, but I do want to show it is a working copy.

So she found everything, the 6 switch original, the atari2600 jr. . .she is shipping it all this way so hopefully will have pictures up within the week. . . and will also post a full inventory of the titles I still have. I know there aren't as many as I started, but there still might be a few around, just thankful air raid was still there.

• 2 weeks later...
So she found everything, the 6 switch original, the atari2600 jr. . .she is shipping it all this way so hopefully will have pictures up within the week. . . and will also post a full inventory of the titles I still have. I know there aren't as many as I started, but there still might be a few around, just thankful air raid was still there.

no update on this?

no update on this?

It's BS

no update on this?

It's BS

I put a question mark after this one until he comes on the scene again and shows some pictures.

no update on this?

It's BS

I put a question mark after this one until he comes on the scene again and shows some pictures.

It's fake man. Trust me if he does not collect Atari and has a game worth a few grand he would have had that thing overnight delivered to his house and put pics up the next day so he could sell it - lol