IGNORED

I am updating the Air Raid registry.

homerwannabee

So she found everything, the 6 switch original, the atari2600 jr. . .she is shipping it all this way so hopefully will have pictures up within the week. . . and will also post a full inventory of the titles I still have. I know there aren't as many as I started, but there still might be a few around, just thankful air raid was still there.

no update on this?

It's BS

I put a question mark after this one until he comes on the scene again and shows some pictures.

It's fake man. Trust me if he does not collect Atari and has a game worth a few grand he would have had that thing overnight delivered to his house and put pics up the next day so he could sell it - lol

It seems like that non-Atari 2600 collectors do some pretty stupid things. Good Luck Charlie Brown and Red Sea Crossing are good examples.

So she found everything, the 6 switch original, the atari2600 jr. . .she is shipping it all this way so hopefully will have pictures up within the week. . . and will also post a full inventory of the titles I still have. I know there aren't as many as I started, but there still might be a few around, just thankful air raid was still there.

no update on this?

It's BS

I put a question mark after this one until he comes on the scene again and shows some pictures.

It's fake man. Trust me if he does not collect Atari and has a game worth a few grand he would have had that thing overnight delivered to his house and put pics up the next day so he could sell it - lol

It seems like that non-Atari 2600 collectors do some pretty stupid things. Good Luck Charlie Brown and Red Sea Crossing are good examples.

Red Sea Crossing is also BS

GLCB is an excellent example though, same with Pink Panther. I don't know what's wrong with some people :?

GLCB is an excellent example though, same with Pink Panther. I don't know what's wrong with some people :?

Pink Panther and Power Lords are being hoarded.

I don't think we will ever see them dumped.

GLCB baffles me too.

The dumping is almost systematically being delayed.

And I'm still waiting for the last six on this list:

http://atarimania.com/lst_soft.php?MENU=2&...amp;TRI=DUMP_ID

8)

Pink Panther and Power Lords are being hoarded.

I don't think we will ever see them dumped.

GLCB baffles me too.

The dumping is almost systematically being delayed.

And I'm still waiting for the last six on this list:

http://atarimania.com/lst_soft.php?MENU=2&...amp;TRI=DUMP_ID

8)

Ah yes, I forgot about Power Lords. If I remember doesn't a Magnavox collector own them? I could see why he doesn't care if they are dumped I guess since he just owns them because Magnavox made them. He probably doesn't even care if they work or not.

If I remember doesn't a Magnavox collector own them? I could see why he doesn't care if they are dumped I guess since he just owns them because Magnavox made them.
Yes, crossing colector's interests can be frustrating indeed.

Same goes for TTCM V1, btw.

8)

Yeah, I remember that one also. Thats a shame since it looked pretty cool.

Hey, don't keep urban myths alive, TTCM was dumped and WILL see the day of light.

Cheers,

Marco

PS: Sorry I'm all for the preservation of the glorious history of things, but I get annoyed when people keep complaining about the negative 1%, while they can enjoy the positive 99%.

Hey, don't keep urban myths alive, TTCM was dumped and WILL see the day of light.

Cheers,

Marco

PS: Sorry I'm all for the preservation of the glorious history of things, but I get annoyed when people keep complaining about the negative 1%, while they can enjoy the positive 99%.

99% is not 100%

we must have them all or it's not a complete collection :D

Cheers,

Marco

Well, time to update Atariprotos then:

"This prototype was originally found by Paul Nurminen in a LA thrift store, and sold on E-bay to an unknown bidder. The current owner of this prototype is unknown, and it has unfortunately never been dumped. Let's hope the owner turns up eventually, or this surely one of a kind prototype may be lost forever."

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

• 8 months later...

Hey change my name to Sylabyss =O

Fortunatley this one is not that hard to update. There are 8 carts out there with the one that is being auctioned off right now.

The list

1. Rick Weiss: cart (Got his from Pitfall Harry)

2. Wonder007:cart (Got his off Ebay)

3. Sylabus:cart (Got his off Ebay)

4. Wonder007:cart (Got his from Neoneon)

5. Jeffgamer:cart (Got his off Ebay)

6. Jimk: cart (Got his off Ebay)

7. Mystery person:cart (Got his from Kidsconnection)

8. Jerry G.: cart

9. Boognish: cart ?(what happened to the pictures?)

xx. Terry Rutt:cart, box (Reportedly got his from a thrift store) Really not too sure this one actually exist's

Also as you can see there is still a lot of info I need. If you have any info to help with I would definetly appreciate it. Also number 5 and 6 are Ebay names if you have their Atariage handle that would be appreciated. And of course does anyone know who Kidsconnection sold his cart to?

Hey change my name to Sylabyss =O

Fortunatley this one is not that hard to update. There are 8 carts out there with the one that is being auctioned off right now.

The list

3. Sylabus:cart (Got his off Ebay)

9. Boognish: cart ?(what happened to the pictures?)

xx. Terry Rutt:cart, box (Reportedly got his from a thrift store) Really not too sure this one actually exist's

Also as you can see there is still a lot of info I need. If you have any info to help with I would definetly appreciate it. Also number 5 and 6 are Ebay names if you have their Atariage handle that would be appreciated. And of course does anyone know who Kidsconnection sold his cart to?

No problem. Just did it. Long time no see. :)

• 8 months later...
I finally got my copy from my mom, but I can't figure out how to hook up my atari to my tv.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1746...mp;id=723358822

and one from the back that my dad had put our last name on so the neighbor kids wouldn't try to steal it. . .

Woah, I really thought you were full of it. Impressive! I would start a new topic in the marketplace, I am sure you will find a nice buyer for this.

OK, I going to get back into the groove of things. Wow, even the great Air Raid now has at least 10 carts found. Also, Albert is there any way I can please have my editing privileges back for the registries I made in the rarity forum?

3. Sylabyss:cart (Got his off Ebay)

9. SWTMascot: cart (Parents probably got it from a local store in Texas.)

10. Boognish523: cart

Edited by homerwannabee

OK, I going to get back into the groove of things. Wow, even the great Air Raid now has at least 10 carts found. Also, Albert is there any way I can please have my editing privileges back for the registries I made in the rarity forum?

Wonder007 no longer has 2 carts ;)

2. Anonymous: cart (Got his form Wonder007 who got his off Ebay)

11. School_girl_in_a_short_dress:cart

xx. Terry Rutt:cart, box (Reportedly got his from a thrift store) Really not too sure this one actually ex

Edited by homerwannabee

Ahh, the internet and depression combine to create wonders.

I still want to know how/where/when these games were sold, does no one remember!? It wasn't that long ago, the creators/distributors should still be alive, and the people who owned it should be as well, and a good possibility that their parents are too!

I mean we have an example here in front of us.

Hmm, seems like I just told myself where to look...

Boognish, any idea where this game was bought?

Edited by Fangorn81

• 2 weeks later...

OK, yet another one comes up on the radar screen. With a possibility of a couple more on the way.

2. Anonymous: cart (Got his form Wonder007 who got his off Ebay)

11. School_girl_in_a_short_dress:cart

12. Uknown buyer: cart (Got from Craigslisting in Comfort, Texas)

xx. Terry Rutt:cart, box (Reportedly got his from a thrift store) Really not too sure this one actually exists

Edited by homerwannabee

I finally got my copy from my mom, but I can't figure out how to hook up my atari to my tv.

and one from the back that my dad had put our last name on so the neighbor kids wouldn't try to steal it. . .

Woah, I really thought you were full of it. Impressive! I would start a new topic in the marketplace, I am sure you will find a nice buyer for this.

Nah, its got a bad label and writing on the back, I bet its only worth 50 cents :)

• 3 weeks later...