IGNORED

Atari Age Members GamerCards (2011 update)

moycon

Now my list is all full and I'm wondering, who *are* all these people?

Exactly. I hate it when people use xblive nicks different from how I know them as.. especially IRC acquaintances. That's why my old xblive nick was "NE146", and my current xblive nick is "N3146". No confusion there :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do the lists on page one ever get updated, or what!

If people specifically request that their name be on the first page I've been updating when I can, you can only insert 10 images per post, so in some cases I have to delete older accounts not in use, or shift all gamertags between posts to free up room to insert new ones. If it's important enough for them to PM that they want to be on the 1st page I try and add them, I guess I need to re-do the whole thing to keep everyone happy.

EDIT : I'll work on it this week-end. I guess I'll delete people with 0 gamerpoints. I guess that means you have a gamertag but aren't online with it so people wouldn't be able to add them anyways. If those people who get deleted wind up getting online, just re-submit me the tag.

EDIT AGAIN : As it turns out you can now add more than 10 images so going forward I can just add without fear! I cleaned it up and updated the list.

Edited by moycon

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I know I'm pretty high up there. I'm not even the highest on my friends lists :(

I'm always willing to play games with people so shoot me a message if anyone wants to play.

And to Ne146's responce (he already knows my story) but someone already had s1lence so I had to be inventive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...