IGNORED

Atri 800win Plus 4.0 HELP!

I'm having a difficult time using this emulator to run CAS images. Every time I try and load one it crashes the computer. I've tried changing all the settings and using various other CAS files. I can't get a single one to load. this is very frustrating to me :(

I'm running this under winXP and I'm not sure if this is the issue... I want to try and convert some games to CAS and If I can't get my emulator to work I don't think I'll bother.

Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by orpheuswaking

I'm having a difficult time using this emulator to run CAS images. Every time I try and load one it crashes the computer. I've tried changing all the settings and using various other CAS files. I can't get a single one to load. this is very frustrating to me :(

I'm running this under winXP and I'm not sure if this is the issue... I want to try and convert some games to CAS and If I can't get my emulator to work I don't think I'll bother.

Anyone have any ideas?

I have the same problem. :roll:

Mitch

I don't really use them, but haven't had problems when I do.

Make sure the right machine type is set, and usually you'll want BASIC disabled.

If a load fails for whatever reason, you'll probably need to "rewind" the image from the Atari->Tape Recorder menu.

Anyone have any ideas?

Atari800Win Plus 4.0 seems to have bug. This works for me.

- Select Atari menu-->Tape Recorder and choose a CAS file from there.

- Return to emulation mode and press Shift+F5 for normal Coldstart or Shift+F2+F5 to boot from tape.

- Enable SIO Patch for instant loading. (Some images images not work).

- Steve