IGNORED

White Jaguar Cases

4tez

All of the details will be givin by me, as the company is very busy and i was able to allow them to let me sell these cases. So please do not contact them about the cases, but u may contact me at marky136@gmail.com for pricing and pictures.

Smells like a fish story to me. :ponder:

it could be,but he actually took the time to email several people about these on several occassions.....maybe it was too much hassle for them,maybe the are still waiting for something,or it has a hoax.......glad to see people email the company about it ,maybe more emails are needed to show them our interest....... :cool:

All of the details will be givin by me, as the company is very busy and i was able to allow them to let me sell these cases. So please do not contact them about the cases, but u may contact me at marky136@gmail.com for pricing and pictures.

Smells like a fish story to me. :ponder:

it could be,but he actually took the time to email several people about these on several occassions.....maybe it was too much hassle for them,maybe the are still waiting for something,or it has a hoax.......glad to see people email the company about it ,maybe more emails are needed to show them our interest....... :cool:

If he had offered a personal company email maybe I'd believe him.. but a gmail account?

Hmmm. I never even saw this topic here before.

Sounds a bit...iffy. But who knows? Maybe it's not, and maybe if one or two of you posters gets the molds you can sell them on Ebay for the original price or less or something.

Clear sounds nice. So does white (it looks pretty good, actually).

Hopefully we get more news.

But...yeah...really iffy.

Hmmm. I never even saw this topic here before.

Sounds a bit...iffy. But who knows? Maybe it's not, and maybe if one or two of you posters gets the molds you can sell them on Ebay for the original price or less or something.

Clear sounds nice. So does white (it looks pretty good, actually).

Hopefully we get more news.

But...yeah...really iffy.

the molds are supposedly owned by that company......

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

I just called the company and spoke with the owner. This is LEGIT. He's going to check into this with his son, the OP who made the offer, and it will either come to an end or will continue.

They have the molds for the Jaguar console, the CD unit and the the cartridges. The bottom of the console was modified for their use, but they do have the original.

It sounds like for them to make this work, they'll need a certain number of orders - over 100. So if those goes through, it'll probably have to be an organized thing.

Probably won't hear more until after Labor Day.

Edited by Brian R.

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

I just called the company and spoke with the owner. This is LEGIT. He's going to check into this with his son, the OP who made the offer, and it will either come to an end or will continue.

They have the molds for the Jaguar console, the CD unit and the the cartridges. The bottom of the console was modified for their use, but they do have the original.

It sounds like for them to make this work, they'll need a certain number of orders - over 100. So if those goes through, it'll probably have to be an organized thing.

I want one!, I want one!, I want one!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Bump for lulz.

Also post 600.

Well, I haven't heard anything more. Just wanted to update with that. I was hoping the OP would have returned and provided an update from his end.

I think someone was pulling our collective legs on this one. I'd like a more Jag Duo like case

to be honest...if we could find those case design files.....

Ooops....edit:

I see you found out this was indeed legit....hehe...helps to read a few posts back. :P

Well cool then but I would still rather get the case designs for the Jag Duo. I wonder

however, if the Jag CD drive was to be the same one in the Duo. If so it could be very

cool to find those files. There are one or two injection molder folks on these forums btw.

Edited by Gorf

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

Good news, indeed.

Still want one!!

I think it would have been cool for Atari to release maybe a blue or red special release Jaguar, but dirt shows up too easily on white.

I would like to have a clear one!! that would be the bees knees for me! :D

But any different color then the norm black would be cool, well, maybe not mustard, but you know

what I mean :cool:

Well, I had high hopes of bringing this to some resolution, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

At this point I'd just chalk this up to a vapor-offer.

Funny thing is, if you look at the OP's profile, he was last here Sept. 20 - just three days ago! Dude, you owe it to these people to come through or kill this.

Although, honestly, I think this has become such a debacle I can't see anyone giving this guy money.

Edited by Brian R.

Well, I had high hopes of bringing this to some resolution, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Funny thing is, if you look at the OP's profile, he was last here Sept. 20 - just three days ago! Dude, you owe it to these people to come through or kill this.

Although, honestly, I think this has become such a debacle I can't see anyone giving this guy money.

But did´t you call them to find out all was legit?

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

Ya, if the person has been logged on recently, they could atleast come in here and let us know what is going on, even if its to tell us

nope, no cases. Atleast we would know.

Bull plop I say, bull plop.

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

I thought I had. I had a decent conversation with the guy who said he was the father of the OP who made the offer. He seemed nice, honest and sincere. I really thought there would be resolution to this. But alas, nothing since.

Their phone number is on their Web site. There's nothing stopping anyone else from calling and/or emailing them about this.

And since the OP has logged into the board, but not bothered to say anything here, I guess he enjoys seeing us spin our wheels while he does nothing. What other explanation could there be?

Edited by Brian R.

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

I thought I had. I had a decent conversation with the guy who said he was the father of the OP who made the offer. He seemed nice, honest and sincere. I really thought there would be resolution to this. But alas, nothing since.

Their phone number is on their Web site. There's nothing stopping anyone else from calling and/or emailing them about this.

And since the OP has logged into the board, but not bothered to say anything here, I guess he enjoys seeing us spin our wheels while he does nothing. What other explanation could there be?

I think, you are right...

:(

If 4Tez has logged in here recently and not posted in this thead to update the JagCase situation then that sucks :( , but for some reason I am holding out hope that he can make those clear Jag cases for us. :D I'd like to think this is legit, but if we start getting a little more demanding to try and force the issue by calling his father multiple times or flooding the company with email, or using stronger words - we might compromise the deal. Although, I almost feel like doing that, but won't. I'm willing to wait a few more months :P, before I start to push a little harder. However, there is nothing wrong with "few" people contacting the company with friendly reminders of the promises that were made. 4Tez specifically said; "Do not contact the company with this" - I wonder why he said that if he intended to leave us hanging?

They have the "original" Atari molds and machine for the Jaguar Base unit, JaguarCD unit, and cartridges. Think of how cool it would be to have clear cases for everything! :cool: The LED light would probably make the whole unit glow red with the lights off! :D

Edited by ovalbugmann

I think it would have been cool for Atari to release maybe a blue or red special release Jaguar, but dirt shows up too easily on white.

I would like to have a clear one!! that would be the bees knees for me! :D

But any different color then the norm black would be cool, well, maybe not mustard, but you know

what I mean :cool:

Hell yeah! Transparent case would kick ass! Even opaque would be cool.