IGNORED

Did you go see Spider-Man 3 opening weekend?

Rhindle The Red

Did you go see Spider-Man 3 opening weekend?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Did you go see Spider-Man 3 opening weekend?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

My main incentive for going to see it opening weekend ( $8.25 per ticket ) was that the Internet, TV, and other media have been bombarding us with previews and spoilers, so I was afraid to learn too much about the plotline despite my efforts to avoid spoilers from people around me at work, etc. I didn't want too much influence on my opinion about the film before I experienced it for myself. :)

Normally, I won't spend that much for any movie, but Spiderman and a few other films like Star Wars I was willing to spend more to see it. :spidey:

I thought the first two movies were okay, but not as great as some people make them out to be. I might watch it in a week or two - or I might catch another flick that interests me.

Nope - I'd rather watch movies on my 65" HDTV w/surround sound than deal with inconsiderate schmucks at the theater.

yeah the old hag behind me kept talking and kicking my chair. i almost kicked her face.

Edited by bomberpunk

Yea,i saw the movie. I was great untill, MJ was stuck in the cab in the web. That was awfull. That was when my g/f & I walked out & ate some dinner.

You didn't have ten minutes to watch the ending on an already two-hour time investment? That just seems silly to me. :)

My 13 year old daughter loves spidey. She even has spider-man sheets on her bed (they replaced godzilla) for pete's sake. We've seen SM3 twice since it came out. My daughter is going to force me to buy the DVD once it's released. What can I say?