IGNORED

Bug Tracker Now Available

Albert

If you're a homebrew author developing a new title for the 2600, 5200, 7800, ColecoVision or other classic system, when you start releasing versions for people to test, there are bound to be "issues" that come up that you'll need to address. And you'll probably get a plethora of suggestions by those testing your new creation. To assist with tracking bugs and suggestions, I've installed a Bug Tracker module in the forum, which can be accessed here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?autocom=tracker

The Bug Tracker can also be accessed by clicking the Tracker link at the top of the page. The Bug Tracker will allow people to create new bug reports that you can then monitor and respond to. Comments can be left to discuss the issue further, and the project owner can update the status of the bug as well as the severity.

If you'd like to add your project to the Bug Tracker (either now or in the future) please send me a PM and I'll get you setup right away.

Enjoy!

..Al

• 1 month later...

I just updated the Bug Tracker to version 1.0.2. The following changes were made:

* Bug fixed: Hard-coded text 'IPB Bug Reports: ' in RSS feed

* Bug fixed: Using change status dropdown makes the report lose its version and status info

* Bug fixed: Table header text in product view is not center-aligned

* Bug fixed: Active Users section showing all board active users

* Bug fixed: Parser library not loaded in topic class

* Feature implemented: Implement the ajax type ahead feature for the product owner box

* Feature implemented: Cache data instead of querying for it

* Feature implemented: Product owners should automatically have moderator priveleges to that product

* Feature implemented: Add a setting to choose the 'Product Led By' display type: none, just product owner, all moderator groups

* Feature implemented: Compatible with IP.Board v2.3.0 as well as the v2.2 series

..Al