IGNORED

Hehe Captain Crunch Contest Winner`

bjybjy

Something like this auction should have been done just before Xmas and maybe it would have went higher then $51

that box looks spotless like it just came off the store shelves, heh i bet some people would pay $50 for just a box in that kind of condition ;)

I don't underestimate anyone. :)

I just know that for the most part, Ebay has turned into a

garage sale and most people will not pay a "retail" price for things unless they are desperate. Trust me, I see many many items not even come close to selling what price guides say they are valued at. This just goes to show that 99% of the stuff isn't as much as people think they are.

Saying goes, "something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it". I'm coming to the conclusion that if I have a reserve and it doesn't meet it, I'm just going to put it on my "future" website and leave it at my asking price until it sells. I'll just store my stuff in my new basement I will be getting once mom and dad move out all of their stuff and I get into the house permanently.

Phil

Well this one is gone. I emailed the seller asking if I could get the paperwork to scan. She lives like 15 minutes from me. She already sold it at a flea market though. The horror...

Ugh! I don't even want to think about what'll happen to that paperwork now. Hopefully it'll show up on the internet someday. Thanks for trying, though!

..Al