IGNORED

New Game: Beyond Evil - WIP

Heaven/TQA

some of you already know from the a800 board that i am writing an action rpg for the atari800 computers with 64k ram. i thought it might be a good start to show the game in his actual status in the homebrew forum as well to get fresh impressions from other players/gamers.

to load the game simply set atari800win emulator to pal and boot the ATR image. if you have a PAL atari hardware than you can boot the ATR via sio2pc interface.

instructions are included in the .zip archive so i won't bother you with details here. if you find any bugs or strange things or even improvements just let me know or post the bug in the bug tracker.

the msx is not final same goes to the gfx. at the moment you just can play the warrior. more classes will be added later.

at the demo floor level you will only discover snakes as enemies as while moving up the tower you will be discovering more evil monsters. but at the moment i am debugging the "move level up" code as its corrupted at the moment.

i am open for any suggestions and feedback.

(the project started last may so its nearly 12 months of research and work... unbelievable).

diablo12.zip

post-528-1180184908_thumb.png

post-528-1180184950_thumb.png

Edited by Heaven/TQA

• 4 weeks later...