IGNORED

Put some stuff up on eBay...mostly boxed 2600 games...

marillion

Here's the link :

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...&page=1&rows=25

I've got probably another 100 boxed games I'm going to be auctioning, consisting of Atari, Imagic, and Activision, as well as about 7 systems with around 175 loose carts. I'll also have clothes, videos, some reef-keeping supplies & equipment, posters, and anything else I don't want to move at the end of the month when I get my house (hooray!).

Any patronage and advice is certainly welcomed.

Thanks,

Chip

If I can give you one piece of advice, don't use reserve auctions on eBay, especially not for something as low as $10 in price. Also if you start it at $9.99 instead of $10 its cheaper. I've found that the exact same item will almost always sell less than normal if it has a reserve.

Tad

I think Chip is smoking something. I doubt anyone will buy the huge lots of games for a few hundred dollars. And some of the other single games are way overpriced. I remember picking up each Froggo game shrinkwrapped for like $6.00 each. $30.00. Bahah. Oh, well. It's your waste of money listing these things and who knows? You may get a loon to pay what you're asking.

Phil

I think Chip is smoking something. I doubt anyone will buy the huge lots of games for a few hundred dollars. And some of the other single games are way overpriced. I remember picking up each Froggo game shrinkwrapped for like $6.00 each. $30.00. Bahah. Oh, well. It's your waste of money listing these things and who knows? You may get a loon to pay what you're asking.

Phil

That's fine if you doubt it, Phil, but I have to try it anyway. Getting a house is expensive, and getting new furniture for that house is expensive. Any iota of extra money I can get is what I need.

Plus, I don't price these auctions in the hopes that someone like yourself, or Albert, or Atari Pitbull, or *any* of the regulars around these boards will say, "Hey, look at all that stuff! I've gotta get me them games 'cause they're less than $15 each, BOXED!" No, I try and get the person that hasn't started a collection, doesn't know about the online community, and wants some nostalgia when they have money to burn.

On the Froggo game, I based it on the rarity guide here at Atari Age and nothing else. A rarity 4 game boxed and complete I can try and get $30 for. And hey, it's just the reserve price, anyway...if I got $20 for it and the auction ended, I can sell it for that much. You don't *have* to sell an item if it doesn't meet the reserve, but you *can* sell it if you want to.

I've already made $600 on my "reserve price loon-catching" auctions this week, all from Buy It Nows, so I must be smoking something of excellent quality...

:D

Peace,

Chip