IGNORED

Hardcore redefined

liveinabin

You guys have it all wrong. You aren't a hardcore gamer until you say words like pwnd.

Really, that's all it takes. Just say it and you can be hardcore too :)

....and are 13 years old with an xbox live account playing halo thinking its cook to curse :ponder:

You guys have it all wrong. You aren't a hardcore gamer until you say words like pwnd.

Really, that's all it takes. Just say it and you can be hardcore too :)

....and are 13 years old with an xbox live account playing halo thinking its cook to curse :ponder:

The more I think about it, the more I think I would like to go online and have a bunch of 13 year old racists play against me. I wouldn't even try to win. I'd just yell at them like their parents are too afraid to. Imagine, no one there would say anything if you told a 13 year old delinquent that someone needs to beat him more. You can't get away with saying that in Wal-Mart when they're being loud in the line I'll tell you that. Yep, I'd just let myself get shot while telling them their mothers probably concieved them in the back of their uncles pick-up. Maternal uncle.

I will admit that I used the term "harcore gamer" in my thread called with "regret getting a Wii?" When I used it I was referring to the fact that I, as well as probably all of you, knows more about games then the average person just looking to play casually. Everyone on here that is posting has taken the time and energy to join a site specifically dealing in-depth with video games and systems. I also do not feel that a person is any less of a "hardcore gamer" due to age. So what if a kid thinks a PS1 is a classic, maybe it just means that your getting old.

cook to curse

I'm not familiar with this term. You young people always come up with the craziest dialog.

Hep Cat

Word to your mother

Cook to curse

I'll never get it.

that was meant to be "cool". sorry, typos always make you look like you dont know what your talking about (checks what he just typed).

and no, i dont think im getting old tantone.. im 22. when i was these kids ages and i thought the atari was old (even though it really wasnt.. still remember atari's in stores then) id say i wasnt very knowledgable about video games then.. hell i couldnt even hook up a system till i was about 14. then again kids werent as technologically savy as they are today. i had to learn everything on my own in my mid teens.. no one taught me how to do anything electronics related because they didnt know themselves.