IGNORED

need a scan

This is the best one I can find. Why do you need a scan anyway?

voidwarantee.gif

i stated i wanted to stick it back on my fb2

"a nice scan so i can print it out and paste it back on my unit"

that is not a scan but thanks for the help. im hoping someone helps

someone please scan in your label

What happened to the original label? Did you peel it off and eat it? Roll it up and smoke it? What happened to make it come off? Does a label on the bottom make the games play better? The only reason I can think of that a person would need a new label is because they did something horrible to the unit that made the label come off and now they want to sell it and claim it's 'like new' when it really isn't.

If it's something innocent, you might want to cough up the info so people don't think you're trying to be evil.

What happened to the original label? Did you peel it off and eat it? Roll it up and smoke it? What happened to make it come off? Does a label on the bottom make the games play better? The only reason I can think of that a person would need a new label is because they did something horrible to the unit that made the label come off and now they want to sell it and claim it's 'like new' when it really isn't.

If it's something innocent, you might want to cough up the info so people don't think you're trying to be evil.

Sir Random Terrain,

Why does it always come down to people like you accusing me of being a thief. i do not need to convince anyone of anything and i resent you trying to accuse me of evil.

if you are a kind person and have time please do a scan for me. if not please stop accusing me of being a thief or a criminal.

a scan is all i asked, i did not come to your pew and ask for judgmental attitude. this was just a simple scan if you can not or wont do it please refrain from attacking me.

to Everyone,

please forgive me everyone. i just do not like people accusing me of a crime. when its clearly nothing of the sort.

werejag

Edited by werejag

Why does it always come down to people like you accusing me of being a thief. i do not need to convince anyone of anything and i resent you trying to accuse me of evil.

I don't see where I accused you of being a thief. If you want people here to give you a perfect scan, you might want to be less mysterious about it. If you don't want to tell people why you need it, their automatic warning sirens will go off in their brains and they'll be less likely to help you.

If people are always accusing you of being a thief, either you really are one or you're just too secretive for your own good. Don't give people a chance to think you're trying trying to be evil if you're not.

. . . i do not need to convince anyone of anything . . .

I see all kinds of threads here about the various ways some members try to rip people off, so if you want something like you are asking for, you do need to convince people. They don't want to end up possibly getting ripped off by you in the future. If there is an innocent reason, say so at the beginning instead of being mysterious about it.

. . . i just do not like people accusing me of a crime. when its clearly nothing of the sort.

Nothing is clear because you didn't say why you needed it when asked twice. Avoid the appearance of evil and people won't think you're evil.

I don't see where I accused you of being a thief. If you want people here to give you a perfect scan, you might want to be less mysterious about it. If you don't want to tell people why you need it, their automatic warning sirens will go off in their brains and they'll be less likely to help you.

"If it's something innocent, you might want to cough up the info so people don't think you're trying to be evil." <<<<<this said i'm doing something evil if i do not justify myself to you. which i will not do. if you can not help that is fine please refrain from posting your evil ideas of my simply innocent request.

I see all kinds of threads here about the various ways some members try to rip people off, so if you want something like you are asking for, you do need to convince people. They don't want to end up possibly getting ripped off by you in the future. If there is an innocent reason, say so at the beginning instead of being mysterious about it.

your nature of seeing only evil in others is rather disturbing. you can get help. nothing was mysterious this was all you putting an evil motives to my innocent request

Nothing is clear because you didn't say why you needed it when asked twice. Avoid the appearance of evil and people won't think you're evil.

"a nice scan so i can print it out and past it back on my unit" <<<<< this tells clearly what i want it for.

can we please just stop this and allow me to get a scan from one of the nice people here???

Edited by werejag

all i wanted was to get the b/w logo and make a new label. the intent was just to put a label in the spot of the old dirty label. i do not understand why its a hard request to scan in the label but seems that if i do not justify my innocent request some choir boys will get angry and start attacking me over their misconceptions.

i might just have to spend hrs of work. via a scan in color from the box and make a b/w logo just so i can do what someone can do by a simple scan.

i just wanted a scan, how fraking hard is that to do??? it will help save time and it will look better.

the bottom got rather dirty and i just wanted to get a new label. i did not think how hard this was going to be.

well thanks for you time guys you have been so helpful.

"If it's something innocent, you might want to cough up the info so people don't think you're trying to be evil." <<<<<this said i'm doing something evil if i do not justify myself to you. which i will not do. if you can not help that is fine please refrain from posting your evil ideas of my simply innocent request.

I didn't say that you had to justify anything to me, but if you want anyone here to go out of their way to make a good scan for you, they are going to want to know why. I'm trying to help you out and you're just acting like a nut. That's also a real crappy attitude you have there. No wonder people are always accusing you of being a thief.

"a nice scan so i can print it out and past it back on my unit" <<<<< this tells clearly what i want it for.

Nice try, but that's not what I was talking about. You said ". . . i just do not like people accusing me of a crime. when its clearly nothing of the sort." It's clear what you want if for, but it's not clear why you need it. Someone who is willing to help you will want to know what happened to the original label so they will feel confident that they are not helping you trick somebody by trying to sell some piece of garbage that's made up to look like new.

With your insane attitude, I seriously doubt that anyone will take the time to make a scan for you.

. . . if i do not justify my innocent request some choir boys will get angry and start attacking me over their misconceptions.

I wasn't angry and if you think what I said was an attack, then you have never been attacked in your whole life.

the bottom got rather dirty and i just wanted to get a new label. i did not think how hard this was going to be.

Wow, a simple explanation. That sure was hard wasn't it? Next time you might want to put that kind of information in your original post and you'd be more likely to get the results you are looking for.

well thanks for you time guys you have been so helpful.

It can take many days before the right person comes along with what you need, especially if you don't put exactly what you want in the title (such as "Need scan of Flashback label"). This is also summer when people are off having fun. Expecting almost instant results is crazy and so is your attitude.