IGNORED

NTSC Seamonster and Space Tunnel by PUZZY, who owns these CIB?

Crazy Climber

I think these 2 games are super under rated as far as rarity, I have only seen them for sale complete once but I haven't looked too hard for them. I have always talked them up to be super rare but maybe I am wrong. Does anyone here own them CIB? I did a search and the only person I could find was Sly and that was years ago. There was also a couple auctions but I didn't find a lot. Does anyone have them now? Just curious, Thanks :)

NTSC "Puzzy" Sea monster and Space Tunnel CIB......anyone?

A couple of years or so ago a couple of boxed Space Tunnels came up. One sold for about $200, the second for $300 something I think. I believe they were not the one that was recently sold (it's in better shape). So that is already three accounted for that I can think of. I really do not think they are any rarer then Bomb carts, but that is from a Canadian perspective. There are rarer Canadian NTSC carts and boxes then these, and I don't mean K-Tel. I have seen these come up loose a few times on eBay, and know a few people that have them. Myself I have a loose Seamonster.

I bought Sly's (Seamonster). On Space Tunnel, another person offered me one like a year ago. I offered him some money for it, he/she declined, then he/she went through the e-bay route, had a reseve on it, nobody came close to bidding the amount I offered. I guess he/she wanted a million dollars for it or something. Never heard from the person again. I forgot who it was but I know the person is a member here. Oh well. Not the first time somebody offers me something and then gets a lower amount of $$ for it.. That's life...... ;)

i'm the one that won the auctions wonder was talking about. well i won 1 and they sold the other to me. :)

Rick

I believe it was another one as he/she only had Space Tunnel (it wasn't in the best of shape anyway so I wasn't/am too disappointed). Well, regardless, that's cool you got both. I'm still patiently waiting for one to come out....only time can tell..... ;)

i'm the one that won the auctions wonder was talking about. well i won 1 and they sold the other to me. :)

Rick

I believe it was another one as he/she only had Space Tunnel (it wasn't in the best of shape anyway so I wasn't/am too disappointed). Well, regardless, that's cool you got both. I'm still patiently waiting for one to come out....only time can tell..... ;)

Patience is a virtue. :cool:

Rick

Patience is a virtue. :cool:

10-4 to that!!!! ;)

There was no stash found. If there was believe me I would know about it. What happened is one was sold on eBay, and then a few more popped up from different sellers. One seller said she waited for years to see one come up on eBay to see what it would go for and how rare it was.

@ Rick I am a little confused by your post. You do have both boxed and complete though, correct?