IGNORED

NESDESTROYER AGAIN AND AGAIN

This-is-Tim

Thanks for letting us know Tim... I really appreciate the updates and I'm sure others do as well.

What I want to know is why eBay isn't calling law enforcement in to deal with this guy. I don't think eBay realizes that they're scaring off a lot of potential customers with this nonsense.

KA

LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND. HERE IS ONE OF THE AUCTIONS THAT ALEX WON WITH THE NESDESTROYER ID.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1838566688

I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT BECAUSE THE SELLER CALLED ME TO SEE HOW I WAS GOING TO PAY.

HERE IS ANOTHER AUCTION. I AM POSITIVE THIS MUST BE ANOTHER OF ALEX'S ID'S AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE MAY HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1840251540

LOOKS LIKE HE DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE DOES THE SAME THING TO HIM. LAUGHING MY ASS OFF :D :D :D

SO IT LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE SHOUD AVOID THE HOGAN2402 ID AS WELL.

TIM

Maybe it is time to have your phone number changed so you can escape these problems. I know it is a pain, but the trouble may be worth it in the long run?

IF I WAS TO CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER, THEN HOW WOULD I FIND OUT IF THERE IS AONTHER ID OUT THERE THAT HE HAS MADE?

TIM

IF I WAS TO CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER, THEN HOW WOULD I FIND OUT IF THERE IS AONTHER ID OUT THERE THAT HE HAS MADE?

TIM

I understand the situation that has been going on with this person, but why is it up to you to be responsible for when he does anymore? Change your phone number, get a new one unlisted, and just forget about this person. It's above and beyond the call of duty to try to save the world from this person - one he finds out that he can't irritate you any longer he'll grow tired and lose interest.

Perhaps you can get EBAY to reject any new id's that are set up with your contact info - why should you have to go through this and worry that this moron is setting up accounts with your info with the intent to cause you problems?

It occurs to me that Tim and Alex are like the sun and the moon, in constant pursuit of one another with no hope of catching or getting caught. Tim will chase Alex and beat him, then Alex will re-up on EBAY and best Tim, at which time Tim will renew his pursuit of Alex, ad infinitum.

:) :) :)

We really do appreciate your above and beyond the call of duty dilligence, Tim.