IGNORED

ATTN: Al or Alex - Atari 2600 Log Book

I recently came into possesion of an Atari 2600 Log Book. I looked on the site for a scan and didn't see one. Is this rare, or did I just over look it? It has a blue cover and seperates the games by genre. It tells you then at what setting to set the game and gives you three ranks based on score. It's in fairly good shape if you need a scan. :)

I may have one of these logbooks in my possession, I'll have to check. We definitely should put it online, probably in the 2600 Archives section. Let me check to see if I have it. If not, I'll definitely take someone up on their offer to scan it in. :)

Thanks!

..Al

I don't have them handy so I'm writing this from memory. There were 2 different logbooks released. The first was a slim green booklet that came out around 1978-1979. The later one came out around 1982-1983.

Thanks for the info, now I know I have to be on the lookout for both of them. :) :)

..Al

I don't have them handy so I'm writing this from memory. There were 2 different logbooks released. The first was a slim green booklet that came out around 1978-1979. The later one came out around 1982-1983.

Thanks for the info, now I know I have to be on the lookout for both of them. :) :)

..Al

The one I have is the blue one from 1982. The cover design is exactly like that of the red catalogs that came out in '82 (after they dumped the cartoons), but it's blue instead of red.

Just let me know if you want me to scan it...

• 1 year later...