IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Old Movies, Lynx, and Halloween

RSS Bot

It wasn't Buddy Hackett after all, but Abbott and Costello. I thought it was either Hackett or Costello. Anyway, here's an interesting bit of trivia: Which movie stars Boris Karloff *and* Jack Nicholson? The answer is at the end of this entry. Anyway, I just got Dirty Larry and Rampart in the mail, bringing my total # of Lynx games to 18. They're sitting on a bookshelf in three rows of 6 each, along with all my instruction manuals/posters, boxes, and the Lynx II itself. So it's sort of like a little shrine. All I need is a candle! ;) Here's something that bothers me: Why aren't the Halloween stuff in stores yet? The fourth of July is over with, let's bring out the pumpkins, skeletons, annoying animatronic spooky toys that sing "Monster Mash". I'm watching Halloween specials right now. Halloween's my favorite season, because it's close to my birthday, and it's the unofficial beginning of Winter! Yay winter! No more burning in an oven! I had a dream last night that it was snowing in July. Man, I wish! The answer to the trivia question is "The Terror" (1963).

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3590