IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Movies that start with Q

RSS Bot

I've made a list of some I'd like to see.

Quadrophenia (1979)

Queen of the Damned (2002)

Quest For Camelot (1998)

Quigley Down Under (1990)

Quiz Show (1994)

Out of all those, I think Quigley Down Under would be the most interesting. Quiz Show would probably be interesting, too, because it talks about how the quiz shows back in the 50's and 60's are rigged. I asked my mom about 'Quigley' and she said she likes Tom Selleck. I have seen a movie that begins with Q (if you don't count 'the') "the Queen", about Princess Diana's death. Both me and mom thought it was boring. My mom's in the living room watching a chick flick right now while I'm in the den typing this. I watched the movie "IQ" last night. There were parts I didn't get, but overall it wasn't very good (it wasn't bad, either.) It was on a tape that my sister recorded off of PPV TV back in the mid 90's. After that, there was a real treat: A whole bunch of footage from the Prevue Channel (now it's the TV Guide Network). I used to like the Prevue Channel until TV Guide bought it. And then TV Guide changed their magazine forever, which was really stupid, too. And Queen of the Damned is on the list because it has vampires in it. I like movies with vampires in them because I am a vampire.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3601