IGNORED

Multisprite black space problem

atari2600land

This could be just Stella, I couldn't tell in Z26 or not, but if I use the multisprite kernel and set pfheight to 3, I get a weird tiny black space at the top. Is there any way to get rid of it?

Could you post your code as well?

What exactly is the "weirdness" that you're seeing? The screenshot looks ok to me. I do see a very thin black line at the top above the red background, is that what you're referring to?

Steve

What exactly is the "weirdness" that you're seeing? The screenshot looks ok to me. I do see a very thin black line at the top above the red background, is that what you're referring to?

Yes, that thin black line. What is that doing there?

testms.bas

Yes, that thin black line. What is that doing there?

Your code looks fine, I don't think there's any way to get rid of that thin black line. Just as a quick test, I played the turbo game I made with the multisprite kernel, and that thin black line was present there as well.

Steve

post-2143-1185406072_thumb.jpg