IGNORED

What is the rarity of these? Not on boards.

purdum

I was browsing the rarity guide for some games I just bought, but I could not find two of them. I was wondering what the rarity rating for these two games are, if anyone can tell me:

Parker Brothers - Journey Escape

Atari - Stellar Track

The rating for Stellar Track was listed as a 4 from Sears. I do not have the game in my possession right now, but I was told it was by Atari. I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me. Also, about how much, in general, do games sell for that have a rating of 3 and 4? Thanks.

I was browsing the rarity guide for some games I just bought, but I could not find two of them. I was wondering what the rarity rating for these two games are, if anyone can tell me:

Parker Brothers - Journey Escape

Atari - Stellar Track

The rating for Stellar Track was listed as a 4 from Sears. I do not have the game in my possession right now, but I was told it was by Atari. I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me. Also, about how much, in general, do games sell for that have a rating of 3 and 4? Thanks.

Hello Journey Escape is by Data East (Data Age) only worth about $2 in my opinion

Stellar Track is by Sears not by Atari there are 2 different labels a pic label and text label both of them loose are worth just a little bit more than the Journey Escape game. Rarities of 3 and 4 aren't worth much usually but Atari Age is not up to date on some of the rarities discussed in many threads here.....A lot of the Sears games are rarer than stated on the rarity guide as well as some other games. So neither one of these games is going to get u any big bucks i am sorry to say.

Hello Journey Escape is by Data East (Data Age) only worth about $2 in my opinion

Stellar Track is by Sears not by Atari there are 2 different labels a pic label and text label both of them loose are worth just a little bit more than the Journey Escape game. Rarities of 3 and 4 aren't worth much usually but Atari Age is not up to date on some of the rarities discussed in many threads here.....A lot of the Sears games are rarer than stated on the rarity guide as well as some other games. So neither one of these games is going to get u any big bucks i am sorry to say.

Thanks. Actually, I will be getting 123 games. The rest of the games I found the ratings for. There is one 6 and several 5s. If Stellar Track is only by Sears, then the seller may have been mistaken about other games too. She did not list any as being by Sears. She listed a lot by Atari though. Some of those may be by Sears. I'll have to see when I get them. As for Journey Escape, she did not list any from Data Age either. She listed that one as being from Parker Brothers. I know that a lot of games had versions by different companies. I didn't know if it was possible that Journey Escape could have been made by Parker Brothers and just was not on the guide. Since I have not seen the actual game yet, I will take your word for it. Thanks for your help.

Thanks. Actually, I will be getting 123 games. The rest of the games I found the ratings for. There is one 6 and several 5s. If Stellar Track is only by Sears, then the seller may have been mistaken about other games too. She did not list any as being by Sears. She listed a lot by Atari though. Some of those may be by Sears. I'll have to see when I get them. As for Journey Escape, she did not list any from Data Age either. She listed that one as being from Parker Brothers. I know that a lot of games had versions by different companies. I didn't know if it was possible that Journey Escape could have been made by Parker Brothers and just was not on the guide. Since I have not seen the actual game yet, I will take your word for it. Thanks for your help.

Hopefully she was mistaken and you get a Cannon Man or Sears pic label of superman in the lot. Its always nice to get a suprise like that. A lot of the Sears games are worth more than the Atari versions. Data Age has a peculiar case kind of like Parker Brothers so i would think she is mistaken.....if not don't go selling the game too fast because u have something no one has ever heard of before most likely LOL. But i guarantee its by Data Age! ;-)

Unfortunately, Superman is not on the list. :) I think the rarest is Tigervison Threshold. That was rated a 6 on the guide. I'm also getting Tigervision Miner 2049er. Most of the games that I am getting I have never played before. I'll probably end up selling a lot of them. I had to buy Seauquest from someone else. That was my favorite game when I was a kid. :D I hope that she was mistaken about a lot of the Atari games and they're actually from Sears. I'll have to see what everyone has been saying about the rarity of the Sears games. Thanks for all your input.