IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Monday the 13th!

RSS Bot

This morning was really bad. I attribute it to being Monday the 13th. First, I woke up at 3 am to the sound of a buzz. No, it wasn't my alarm going off. I went to check on it, trying to find the source of it. It was actually a car alarm going off. Weirdest car alarm I've ever heard. It went on for about 5 hours when I quit paying attention to it. Well, anyway, I went to check on the den, and when I flipped the switch on, the light bulb burnt out. So I changed the light bulb and it still wouldn't light. As it turned out, the power was completely off in the room. The room with the computer in it. And it was on last time I saw it. Luckily, it didn't lose anything, but just to make sure, I hauled it off to my room and plugged it in. Sure enough, everything was there. So then mom opened the switchbox and tried a few things, including turning off all the power in the house off and back on again, but to no avail. Then, about 15 minutes later, the power came back on to the room. So I hauled all the computer back in there, turned it on, and the monitor was broken. Luckily, I had a new never-before-opened box of one, but it is huge! By the time I got everything back working again, it was about 5:30 and I was sweating profusely (hauling computers back and forth is hard!) So hopefuly, that'll be all the trouble I'll have this Monday the 13th.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3702