IGNORED

Q*Bert's Qubes For Sale

purdum

Is Q*Bert's Qubes an R8 or R9? It is listed on the guide as an R9, but I saw some posts where people think it should be an R8. What is the consensus on the rarity? At any rate, I am going to put it up for sale. It is a loose cartridge (NTSC), in excellent condition. If anyone wants it, PM me an offer. Thanks.

I made a mistake. I got this cartridge from a friend and I thought that it was for Atari 2600. It is actually for the Colecovision system. Digital Press lists the Colecovision version of the game as an R8 - the same rarity that they list the Atari 2600 version as. The Colecovision system had an add-on that would allow the user to play Atari 2600 games on the Colecovision system, however, the Colecovision games are not compatible with the Atari 2600. I am very sorry that I may have misled some people with my mistake. The game that I have is for Colecovision, not Atari. Check out my listing in the Marketplace for pictures.

Edited by purdum

Thank you. Judging by your "River Patroller" status, I assume that you have a fairly good knowledge of rarity. So, what do you think a loose R8 cartridge might sell for? That is the most rare cartridge I own. I am not a collector. I just like atari. Thanks.

Thank you. Judging by your "River Patroller" status, I assume that you have a fairly good knowledge of rarity. So, what do you think a loose R8 cartridge might sell for? That is the most rare cartridge I own. I am not a collector. I just like atari. Thanks.

Well different carts sell for different prices. I don't know what your cart would go for. And in fact I do not know what any loose Q*berts Qubes cart would go for. But I have seen them go anywhere from $75-$90. I think that the fact it has the name Q*bert attached to it is what has made it a more valuable cart.

Let me see some pics of the cart and I might be willing to shoot you $50 to $60 bucks for it.

Let me see some pics of the cart and I might be willing to shoot you $50 to $60 bucks for it.

I just edited this post. The game I have is for the Colecovision system, not Atari. I made a mistake. However, if you have a Colecovision system, I have posted some pictures in the Marketplace forum. I have also seen the Colecovision system for sale on ebay. :)

Thank you. Judging by your "River Patroller" status, I assume that you have a fairly good knowledge of rarity.

Ha, don't assume that people here know things just because they have a lot of posts...some people talk alot but don't really say much. (Not directed at homer, who does know quite a bit about rarity.)

I just edited this post. The game I have is for the Colecovision system, not Atari. I made a mistake.

A copy of Qubes for ColecoVison is worth $25 to $40 depending on condition.

Thank you. Judging by your "River Patroller" status, I assume that you have a fairly good knowledge of rarity.

Ha, don't assume that people here know things just because they have a lot of posts...some people talk alot but don't really say much. (Not directed at homer, who does know quite a bit about rarity.)

I just edited this post. The game I have is for the Colecovision system, not Atari. I made a mistake.

A copy of Qubes for ColecoVison is worth $25 to $40 depending on condition.

I realize that some people just talk a lot. However, homer sounded like he knew what he was talking about. Thanks for the info.

I agree, I have several posts and I don't know Jack Shit :D