IGNORED

We have a new Double Dribble NES World Champion

Well I did it and it had gotten to the point where I almost took my cart and threw it out the F...... window but it is now done.

I will disclose the final score you will see that on Twingalaxies when it posts and since nobody will be writing about this amazing accoplishment I must do so, of course alot of people know this should be a front cover for the Twingalaxies site.

Well now I have one Baskeball game for the NES to grab and then I hold ALL OF THEM.

Thanks for all the tips on this game guy's

I will leave you with this I beat it by more then 321 The rest is a mystery ?

Edited by rjchamp3

Hmm, I've played the hell out of Double Dribble (and I loathe sports games), and as far as I know, there's no six point shot. Might be a glitch or something, but it's nothing I've ever encountered.

Thank you! but there must be some extra point shot the guy who beat me on my record beat the cpu by 321, I have scored 90 pts in a 10 min qurater however to beat it 360- 39

I don't see how you could pull it off, and I have praticed two player mode and still miss threes.

The characters appear to fatigue over time, unless there is a way to use boston but I have never been able to select them, they always appear as the opponent.

The boston team can hit almost all threes and any character on the team can. I can beat the game 248 or 255-40 but I have not been able to pull off 360-38 or even 300-38.

Sure it is possible this is not my game but I think Im missing something.

in real basketball you have 1 pt shots, 2 point shots, 3 point shots and 4 point shots. 4 point shots would be from someone hitting a 3 and getting fouled at the same time and then making the free throw. I don't remember ever having that happen in Double Dribble though, but it's been many many years since I've played it, but maybe that helps you calculate the score?

in real basketball you have 1 pt shots, 2 point shots, 3 point shots and 4 point shots. 4 point shots would be from someone hitting a 3 and getting fouled at the same time and then making the free throw. I don't remember ever having that happen in Double Dribble though, but it's been many many years since I've played it, but maybe that helps you calculate the score?

Not really but I appriciate it, the only other thing would be drawing fouls to stop the clock and I never knew how to draw a foul in this game

• 5 months later...
Hey guy's:

Well it looks like the champ needs advice from all you collectors and gamers, as you know I hold almost all the world records for nes basketball games.

Now double dribble is my next feat, {DOES THIS GAME HAVE A SIX POINT SHOT, AND HOW IS IT DONE}

Feeback is highly appriciated and you now become my teacher :D

Any more Experts on Double Dribble for the NES here, need more help on scoring

are u sure that the guy who beat your score wasn't using an emulator? cause i think it could be done with one

Yah im pretty sure because I shattered his Harlem Globetrotters score

I figured out how to make three pointers without missing its just a difficult line up to do it, but it is possible to get over 100 pts a quarter 47 threes is possible

so 564 on 10 min periods can be done but will never happen unless you never miss.

I beat it by 277 today so only 45 pts away from getting the record

Thanks

as a longtime double dribble fanatic, i have to say that is really impressive. i have only broken 200 once and thought that was pretty good.

Im getting close I was on pace to win by 368 but messed up in the 3rd quarter errrr

344-54, should have been>

408-40 :(

as a longtime double dribble fanatic, i have to say that is really impressive. i have only broken 200 once and thought that was pretty good.

Im getting close I was on pace to win by 368 but messed up in the 3rd quarter errrr

344-54, should have been>

408-40 :(

Thanks for the complement but I have so much work to do with this game, Im veryt dissapointed in my performance tonight I had a chance to regain the World Record and failed

• 12 years later...
  • 1 month later...