IGNORED

Anyone interested in a multi-Star Wars?

Cassidy Nolen

Hi all,

I posted some time ago about a project I was building. Its a Star Wars Cabinet that I converted to a Multi-Star Wars MAME. I used a 950 Pentium 3 System with 64 megs of ram, cdrom, floppy and a 2 gig hard drive. The system has been modified to accept the input from the original Star Wars controler (that was fun to wire!). I also added a rapid fire feature, but you can disable it if you like (easier on SW, but a pain on the tow cables in ESB). Used a brand new 19 inch arcade monitor set to work with computer input, and 30 watt stereo speakers. When you play it, you cant tell its a mame, but you have the choice of all 3 SW games (remember, cant do that in a real game-first two are vector, third is raster).

Anyway, the fella I traded it to now wants to sell it. I wanted to mention it to the Atari community before he tried to ebay it, as I know what went into it, and its a great price. He wants $1000 for it. You could hardly buy the parts for this at that price, but he wants a new house this fall, and the toys have to go. If you are interested in this, let me know, and I will put you in touch with hi. The game is in DC.

Sorry if this is not the right forum for this, but I did not want a one line ad to get overlooked in marketplace. This is a one of a kind piece. Looks real, plays real, but none of the vector headaches.

Cassidy

BTW, of course, it would have to be sold with the roms removed. Easy to put back on.:)